"Zoe! Jack! You both came!", exclaimed (Y/N) as she gave both of her friends a hug, I noticed the boy was taller, but not as tall as me (naturally)

"Zoe! Jack! You both came!", exclaimed (Y/N) as she gave both of her friends a hug, I noticed the boy was taller, but not as tall as me (naturally). He had a sort of tan, and had blue eyes to compliment his brown hair. Pretty boy.

"Yeah! You said it was fun so we decided to join," said Jack as he stared at (Y/N).

"That wasn't the only reason ey, Jack?", cooed Zoe as she nudged Jack. His face grew red as he started to get really flustered.

"There was another reason?" Asked (Y/N) as she looked questionably at both of them.

"Of course, he wanted to check at ALL the girls here," giggled Zoe.

"No I don't!"

"Then what's the reason?"

"Uhhh, well- I uh- you see-" he stuttered uncontrollably.

"You four! Be quiet! Your disrupting the dancers!" Scolded the instructor instantly making us all shut up. Quietly whispering to each other (Y/N) managed to introduce me to Jack.

"Jack this my oh so wonderful dance partner, Gene. Gene this is a friend of mine from school, Jack," whispered (Y/N) as she scooted back so we could greet each other.

"Nice to meet you I'm Jack," whispered Jack as he held his hand out towards me. I just stared at his hand and replied with a hum, not bothering to shake his hand at all. Jack stared at me for a second before realizing that I wasn't going to shake his hand. No one can be too careful, and besides I don't like how he's been acting towards (Y/N). Jack then leaned towards (Y/N), a bit too close for my liking, and asked, "Is he always this uh, serious?"

"Kinda, maybe he's not use to you guys yet?" Suggested (Y/N) as she slowly leaned away creating more space between her and Jack. Jack just kept on getting closer as he continued to talk excitedly to her and (Y/N) kept moving away. It began irritating me so I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and moved her closer to me. Jack looked up to me and I just glared at him, giving him a warning. He just started at me wide eyed and then looked at (Y/N) as if expecting an explanation, while Zoe was basically trying to contain her happiness as she smiled widely. (Y/N) just let out an awkward laugh as she patted my arm trying to tell me to let go, I refused.

"Don't worry, this is normal. For me at least, I still don't know why Gene does it though...," she explained to the boy.

"O-oh," was the only thing he said as he turned to look at the performing students. Zoe just gave him a pat on his back and also watched the students. I held (Y/N) close to me, trying my best not to choke her or to show how nervous I was. By the time most of the students were finished everyone was sitting down including (Y/N) and I, I was still holding her. My chin was resting on the top of her head, both arms now around her shoulders. (Y/N) had her hands on my arms as she just sat down, leaning into me, clearly comfortable with the position we were in. I was getting bored, the other students didn't come up with any good dances so I just lazily stared at the wall behind them. Suddenly I felt like I was being watched, looking around I tried looking for whoever was giving me that feeling. I spotted Jack just glaring at me, as if he was jealous that I was holding (Y/N) in my arms. I smirked as I held her closer, bringing my head to the side of her head as I began to cuddle with her. (Y/N) payed little to no attention at my actions, allowing me to continue snuggling her to my hearts content. I turned to look at Jack once again and saw that he was fuming. So that's the other reason he came. Jack likes (Y/N). That explained his odd behavior towards her, does he think he's being smooth with his attempts at being friendly towards her? If anything it's scaring her away! The way he creepily invades her personal space, at least I don't bring my face in front of hers. Then again, he goes to the same school as her so that might give him an advantage at gaining her affection. Guess I'll just have to step up my game.