The Fenton Woods

You may think of me as a proxy or creep when I say my name is Stalker. But really, I'm not. I'm a normal 14 year old girl. My parents had abandoned me at 3 months, and I was stupid at 4 so I'm now Stalker I guess. But anyway, like I said, I'm a normal 14 year old girl. I go to school like everyone else, have friends, in clubs, and all that. But that was all before I met him.

I was walking to school on a rainy Monday morning. My books filled my arms and my back pack made me slouch as if I was a cripple. I get my supplies by working a 4 hour shift at the gas station down the street. It's not much, but it supports. As I got into the school kids gathered around their lockers to talk, squeal, and even scream with eachother. Which aggravates me. When I would walk past them I'd think, Stop screaming...you just saw eachother yesterday. I finally got to my class after fighting the crowds, which isn't fun. I sat in the back of my science class and sighed.

After the Bell rang and we said the pledge, we sat down. We had to take a test today. How fun. I got out a pencil and a piece of paper to prepare myself for the horrors I am about to see.

  "Students!" My teacher, Ms. Mickelson, called. "Next week, we will be taking a trip to Fenton Park to learn about nature and have a picnic!" Kids started smiling at eachother and talking.

Fenton Park? I've heard stories about that place. People go in, and they don't come out. Creepy, huh? But I don't really believe them. To be honest, we aren't going into the woods. We're having a picnic next to it. Pfft.

  "Okay students, settle down. I have a form for your parents or gaurdian to fill out. Then, at the bottom, you need to tell me if you are going to eat a bagged lunch, or if you're bringing your own." Ms. Mickelson finished with a smile.

I shrugged and filled it out. She knew I didn't have parents or a gaurdian. So I was always the first one to turn in permission slips.

  "Alright. Now that that's done, let's get to the test!" Ms. Mickelson smiled as literally every kid in the class groaned loudly.

I sighed loudly and laid my head down. After 45 minutes of protons, newtrons, and all the science stuff, my brain felt petrafied. I rubbed my eyes and sighed, "Those tests are gonna be the death of me.." I whispered as I went to the door, handing the permission slip to Ms. Mickelson. She gave me that teacher way of saying you're good and I left. Oh great. I have math next. Yay.

For the rest of the day, there was nothing out of the ordinary. And that went for the rest of the week. My weekend was cool. I slept the whole time. Monday was the day we were heading to the Fenton Woods. I got into first period, took attendance, said the pledge, yada yada. And then finally, it was time to board the bus.

I got on with my two best friends, Zoe and Sa'Rah. We all got a seat together and I looked out the window.

  "It's super funny today. I hope the teachers brought sun screen." I said as I looked back at Zoe.
  "I know right? I'd die if I had to walk in the mornings. How do you survive?" She giggles.
  "I never do." We both laughed as the bus engine rumbled, causing the bus to shake.
  "Finally!" Zoe says, "Let's do this!" The bus took off fowm the road. Off to Fenton Woods.