loose ties were tightened and shirts were tucked in.

The twins also had any of their items confiscated. One time, while they were in the courtyard, playing with a miniature firecracker, with a crowd around them, the devil came by and made it blow out.

 One time, while they were in the courtyard, playing with a miniature firecracker, with a crowd around them, the devil came by and made it blow out

Umbridge also made the habit of joining our classes. During one of the painful Divination classes, Umbridge began bombarding Trelawney with questions. As our poor professor was trying to speak, with a book in hand, clearly nervous with the pink woman studying her teaching, she was interrupted by an interview with the horrid lady.

"Just one question, dear. You've been in this post how long, exactly?"

Trelawney looked at her nervously.

"S-sixteen years" she stuttered.

Umbridge nodded slowly and scribbled onto her clipboard, making her way to the door. She paused before got to the hallway leading to the exit.

"Could you please predict something for me?"

"I'm sorry?" Trelawney asked her as though she had two heads.

"One teensy little prophecy?"

Trelawney glanced at all of us. We all looked back at her expectantly but she did not say a word.

"Pity," Umbridge said as she started walking, writing on her clipboard as she did so.

"No, wait. Wait, no. I-I think I do see something," she called after extending an arm to make her stay. Umbridge paused. "Yes, I do. Something dark." Trelawney pointed a finger. "You are in grave danger."

Umbridge replied with a simple "Lovely" and resumed her exiting of the Divination classroom.

The woman later came to our Potions class, interrogating Snape questions as well.

"You applied first for the Defense Against the Dark Arts post, is that correct?" Umbridge asked as she circled the stone still man in the front of the classroom.

"Yes," Snape replied without moving a muscle.

"But you were unsuccessful?" She asked with fake pity in her voice.

"Obviously."