Chapter 1 *Cancel That*

(There is a rewritten version of this one that'll have more of a plot line and a twist. It's called "Contort My Breathless Vision, I Dare You".)

I dedicated it to her, because she wanted me to make a boyxboy werewolf story. So enjoy. :D

© All rights reserved 2012. Everything in this story belongs to DeprivedTears.

-------

Chapter 1 *Cancel That*

--------

The misty fog covered up the entire road, masking everything else far out of my sight. View. When I was ten, and thirteen I would be so terrfied that I had to hide behind my sweet, caring older brother. Merlin. But not now, it'll never be that way again. I clenched the black steering-wheel tightly, and I felt that anger creeping back up again.

To stop myself from loosing concentration, I took a deep breath to calm my trembling body. I kept my gaze straight ahead, the last thing I need to do. Is get into another pointless wreck, accident. Making sure that no headlights were coming my way, or behind me; I switched lanes. I knew this road by heart.

Why did I choose to leave at night anyways? Sighing, I turned up the volume to my radio. Hopefully some songs would get my mind to stop itself from thinking way too much.

Song after song played soothing me, and easing my agitating mind. Before I knew it, I was back in the city I had grew up in. Two years ago, I had left this place with Merlin. It was difficult for either of us to let each other go. Ever since I was born, we couldn't be separated without throwing a huge dramatic tantrum because of that. So our parents made sure that we went everywhere together, he was the big brother.

Others wished and dreamed for. I was just lucky to have him. Despite my folks better judgement, or insane happiness. He had me move in with him, he has always been a big softy. The most sensitive one compared to me, I knew that this year was gonna be extremely difficult without him. But I guess, I'll manage. Or at least try too. I think I came back here, so I could just face my-"Ring!", "Ring!!", I held the steering wheel with my left hand only. And used my right to fish out my Black-Blackberry cellphone out of my dark blue jean's pocket. Then I quickly unlocked it, before answering it. "Hello?", I asked slightly breathless.

"Kemie! Why did you leave?!! You didn't have too!!", Merlin cried making penitent wash over me. My smokey-gray emerald green eyes had welded up with hot fresh tears. Waiting to spill, and saddness wanted to conquer my emotions. I knew I couldn't let it. I need to be STRONG. "I know, Mer. But I have to go back, I need to see little Jam, and stubborn Joseph", I muttured Joseph's name in a bitter tone.

His happy-filled laughter had me smiling like a maniac. Ah. He has finally gotten over it. That is typical Merlin.

"Yep. He is the stubborn one, just behave and be careful when travelling. Kem", I nodded my head in comprehension.

"I will Merlin. Can I speak to Caile?", Merlin let out a fake annoyed sigh. That guilt tripper.

I heard the phone being passed over "Hey, man. How's your trip going so far?", I smiled at least he gets me. I think.

"It is going well. Just don't tell Merlin about the huge creepy fog", right on que I heard Merlin shriek.