V LIVE

TAEHYUNG'S POV

Ahhh that was close.. You should have been more careful Taehyung, what if Kookie had noticed. So yes, when Kookie was trying to call me, I was having a mini attack and that was why I couldn't pick the phone up. And i called him after my breath had been restored. I was so desperate to hear his voice that I completely forgot about my shortness of breath... I just hope he didn't make it a big deal. I don't want him worrying about it.

Time skip
Third person pov

The camera flashes on and you can see the faint greenish light in the dark and turns out "anneyoung irebeun!!!", it was V. "It's been long since I have made a live video. So I decided to make one today. Lets see", he then started making some adjustments in his camera, and it switched from front camera mode to back. The camera showed a door. "So I just reached HongKong from Seoul and I was thinking why not make a live video. I tell you V live is awesome, we can interact with you ARMYs, and it also gives my name.. teheeee Anyways so it's night at Hongkong. I don't know what time it is but just that it is dark. I am going to enter the room and surprise my members now!!!", Taehyung said excitedly. "Yes by surprise I mean surprise. They don't know that my flight took off early and I reached 12 hours ahead of the time I should have reached." He opened the door and entered the room. Then he discovered that no one was awake. "Ahhh bad luck.. i was hoping that they were awake. Ahhhhhh!! I know what to do!!!", a smirk was plastered on his face "lets take a video of Bts sleeping 😁😁." He scrolled through the comment section to see what the ARMYs thought about his plans and baangg.. the comments were all positive.

First he saw Suga, passed out on the couch. "You see this hyung. He can sleep anywhere he likes. Look at him" he took the camera closer to his face "isn't he cute when he sleeps?? But yet again he is so hardworking, his passion for music is undeniable and praisable. He is our Min yoongi.." , he giggles and moves towards another door.

"Lets see who we have here.. ahhh... look at them two.. Hobi hyung and Jiminiee... they look so cute.. " He approaches near the bed, in which the two are cuddled in. "Hobi hyung has a very funny habit while he sleeps. Touch my body". He silently starts singing the song of SISTAR. And to his shock, Hoseok starts to do his... well.. habit... moving his arms up and down the other. Taehyung just laughs, silently. Jimin shifts a little bit, and starts to snuggle closer to his hyung. "Aww.. look at Jiminnie... the shortie... hehe he looks like an angel, he is one though.. keep it a secret don't let him know I told ya guys this..." When suddenly the two bodies started to move, Taehyung felt that they were going to wake up so he quickly but silently made his way out of the room.

"Now we are going to find the others." Taehyung said and entered another room. He saw Namjoon and Jin sleeping in the same bed. Taehyung couldn't help but coo at the sight. "Well they both are not such heavy sleepers. Only a small move and they will wake up. And a freaked out Jin hyung is the last thing I want to see today. " and then he stated in a bold voice, as if Santa Clause speaking and granting someone's wish "the great V has decided to let you two sleep tonight. Continue your sleep for as long as you can because after today V is back", he let out a mischievious smile after.

Then he continued further searching for the only missing one out of the group. "Where can the maknae be? ", he wandered around the place and found the maknae sleeping really sound in one of the rooms. "Look he is here our golden maknae.. " Tae said and went close to him. "He is a heavy sleeper irebeun .... so you don't have to worry.. i bet he won't wake up even if I do this. Then he starts to play with  his asleep dongseang.. He ruffles the younger's hair, plays with his toes, arms. And just when Taehyung reaches for the younger's finger, the younger grabs his hand and clutches their hands together. "Oh no", Taehyung mumbles silently but he then blushes because of the contact. Then Jungkook opens his eyes. "Hyung...", he screams in amazement and hugs Taehyung really tight. Well yeah, that was how much he missed him. And this was happening live. All the armys mostly vkook shippers, should be..... no must be totally squealing.(hehe if that would happen one day 😁😁)
Then Taehyung suddenly whispers ,"he doesn't need to know!!" And waves good bye to the armys and stops taking the video. Meanwhile...

"Hyung you came back so fast or is it just a dream?"
"No it is not a dream pabo. Yes I came back. Shhh keep the volume low", Taehyung said while hugging back Jungkook.

And the night they spent it together. Both were too tired to do anything so they just cuddled in and went to sleep.