"I don't believe you right now!" Willow yelled, her voice cracking. "Im trying to help you!"

"I don't need your help!" Faith screamed back.

"Fine!"

"Fine."

Willow spun on her heel and head out the front door, letting it slam behind her. Kennedy made to follow her, but Buffy held her back. "Let me follow my girlfriend." Kennedy growled.

"She's not your girlfriend." Buffy sneered.

"What the fuck are you talking about?!" Kennedy clenched her hands into fists.

"She's not your girlfriend. She doesn't love you. She never did." Buffy said calmly. Kennedy's face turned bright red. She pushed away from Buffy but didn't make to follow Willow again.

Willow wandered aimlessly down the street. She walked into a coffee shop, her arms wrapped around herself. She sat down at a table and started skimming the menu. A waitress with a long golden ponytail and a piercing on her lip sauntered over to the table, "Can I take your order?" She asked.

"Uh, yeah, I'll have a cappuccino." Willow said, looking up.

"K Hun." The waitress said. Before she left, she looked up at Willow's face. Her eyes tracked from the woman's cut lip to the dark bruise that was still covered in dried blood. "Hang on. I recognize you."

Willow looked down. "I guess I just have one of those faces."

"Nah, that ain't it. You're that girl on the news! The one in the accident with the murder!" She cried. A few people from surrounding tables looked up.

"No, I'm not." Willow said.

"I'm gonna call 911. Don't worry, you'll get some help." The waitress said.

"No! No, please don't! I don't need help, I'm fine." Willow stood. Seeing that the blond waitress had already picked up the phone, she ran out the door and started down the street. She was still weak and felt herself starting to shake before she was even halfway down the block. As Willow neared the end of the street she stumbled and tripped on a crack in the sidewall, falling to her knees. She grabbed her cellphone from her pocket and started running with it, clumsily dialing the Summers' number "Hello?"
"Buffy!"
"Will? God, are you okay?"
"I'm fine, listen, tell Faith she has to leave!"
"What?"
"Faith new to leave! Someone recognized me, they called the police. They'll be after her know!"
"Okay, I'll tell her. Do you need-"
"I'll be fine. I'll get away. If I'm not home in an hour, come to the hospital. I'm guessing that's where they'll take me."
"Okay."
"Bye."
"Wait, Will."
"Yeah?"
"Be careful!"
"Goodbye Buffy." As Willow said this, the sound of police and ambulance sirens filled the air.

A team of paramedics rushed over to Willow who was clumsily getting to her feet. "Ma'am, don't worry, you're safe now." One said

"Obviously." Willow growled, but a sudden shiver put a damper on her fierceness.

"Can you walk?"

In response, Willow finished getting to her feet and tried to walk in the opposite direction. A paramedic grabbed her by the shoulders. "Miss, I'm sorry, but you need to come with us. We need to make sure you're not hurt, run some tests. And the police will want to question you."

"I don't need tests! I'm fine!" Willow protested.

"You've been through a very traumatic experience. It's understandable that your upset, denial is normal."

"I'm not in denial!" Willow cried. A police man had made his way over to the girl and the medics.

"You are Willow Rosenberg?"