Déjà vu

"Come on, Cyd! We're gonna be late!" Shelby pleaded, urging Cyd to get her face out of the refrigerator.
"But, but, but," Cyd whined, holding onto the refrigerator for dear life. Shelby struggled to de-magnetize her friend from the cold door.
"There's going to be food at the convention, now let's go!" Shelby said.
"Okay!" Cyd said cheerfully and walked with Shelby out the door.
"Hey, you said there was going to be food here," Cyd said with disappointment.
"Will you stop talking about your stomach for once?" Shelby complained.
"Shelbs, you can't just promise someone food and not give them it. That's torture!" Cyd exclaimed. Shelby rolled her eyes and smiled.
"C'mon, let's go." She said, grabbing her hungry friend as she walked into the school gym. Cyd groaned as she was dragged against her will.
Cyd felt her stomach rumble as she walked up the bleachers. She yawned, hoping for this convention to be over with.
"AH! I'm awake!" Cyd yelled.
"Finally, I've been trying to get you to wake up." Shelby said. She was back at Shelby's house and in her own bed.
"What for?" Cyd asked, rubbing her eyes.
"It's almost time for the convention." Shelby replied. Cyd looked up at the ceiling with her hands up.
"NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Cyd shouted.
"Cyd? What're you doing?" Shelby asked.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!" Cyd continued. Shelby shrugged as she dragged her friend out of the bed. Cyd was still shouting.

Sorry for this garbage, guys. I haven't updated my stories in a few days so I just felt like doing something random.