Chapter 2

I went to home and stood at door for like 10mins staring at the door trying not to cry

I went to home and stood at door for like 10mins staring at the door trying not to cry. I knocked the door and saw Niall Horan, my bestfriend. I was totally shocked because i have not seen him for about 5 years. As my mouth was in 'o' shape he pressed my chin upward. He pulled me in and i didnt even blink for once since i saw him.

~~~~flashback~~~~

I used to have 1 best friend and his name was Niall Horan. He was my neighbour and we were at same school. We used to play together, read together, and we used to go same school but when we were about to go to high school he and his parents migrated to mullingar. Since then we havent even talked with each other. We had no contacts with each other. And i used to miss him a lot because he was my one and only friend i mean best friend.

~~~~reality~~~~

"hey tseryl seems like you are not happy to see me. I think you have totally forgot about me huh princess?" Ni said.
"uh no no no ni how can i forget you when you are my one and only fri...?" I said.
Liam cuts me off," one and only what my sis?" *Starts laughing*
   ( Niall & I, we were just bestfriends nothing more than that. We never really had crush on each other. But my bro Liam, He always takes a chance to embarrass me but also protects me because he is my big bro☺️)
Niall : hahaha li bro. You both are still same in your behaviour guys haha. But i must say tseryl has become more beautiful *winks at me*.  And yeah liam bro you have matured well .
liam : ha bro. Stop flirting with my sissy lol haha. And you have become more flirtatious.
me : uh stop both of you and dont make me feel embarrass in front of mum and dad.
           ( mum and dad were there laughing at our conversation)
I ran straight upstairs to my bedroom and saw that there was a piece of paper laying on my bed. I picked it up and read it. It was a small letter from Harry.
To love of my life,
Tseryl,
     I am sorry my cupcake. My intention was not to hurt you babe but i had no other option. My parents were sending me to USA for further studies and i had to end our relation here so that it won't get hard for both of us. Again i am really sorry for those words which i told you earlier and for hurting you. You are the most amazing thing that ever happened to me and i'm glad to say that i had chance to call you mine. I am sorry for everything babe. You are beautiful. I had love you, i still do and i always will. Take care.
          Yours,
             Haz