Chapter 2

Zoe's POV
"We don't have to make plans straight away, gorgeous- Mark's only just walked through the door," I said to Alfie. "Besides, I want to show him his room."
Mark followed me up the stairs and we approached the door to the guest bedroom, that Mark stays in every time he comes round. Mark beamed, as we opened the door and he immediately looked at the awesome 'Diablo' sign and the array of different things, on the little table, which consist of: some snacks, hairspray, dry shampoo, tic-tacs and some hand sanitiser. I did this for Mark last time he came round, and he loved it!
"Omg thank you so much, Zoe! I don't what to say," Mark said to me, with gratitude.
"I know what to say... Diablo! I said, starting to sing our silly little song. Mark joined in. After a few minutes, we were already nearly in tears of laughter; Mark and I are hilarious together.

Alfie's POV
I was really bored, while Mark and Zoe were upstairs. I could here their laughter from down here, it made me feel a little bit left out, but it was okay.
I wanted to surprise Zoe and Mark with an amazing dinner, sandwiches, crisps, scones, leftover cupcakes and to top it all off, I made some irresistible, delicious fruit smoothies. They were going to love this!

Mark's POV
Spending time with Zoe and Alfie had taken my mind off the awful time I had yesterday, the events of that day started slipping back into my mind. "Are you alright Mark, you look like you're about to cry," Zoe said, concerned. "Yeah, I'm alright, I'm just feeling a little bit sick," I reply, brushing it off. I wasn't ready to tell Zoe yet, although I am going to tell her tonight. "You're probably really hungry, as it's 2 O'clock and we still haven't eaten yet," Zoe said. Just then, I heard Alfie shout loudly, "Mark, Zoe, lunch is ready!"
"Just in time," Zoe said, smiling at me, then walking down the stairs. I went down stairs too, regretting everything that I had said, yesterday.

I really hope you liked this chapter of its just a kiss, I will be updating this story as regular as possible, and thank you for 9 reads. That seams like nothing to some of you, but I've only started wattpad recently and I posted chapter 1 not even 24 hours ago. Anyway, thank you for reading, hope you enjoy it so far xxx✨🦄😄