Winnie pulled a face and raised her voice, "Don't get sarcy with you? DON'T GET SARCY WITH YOU? It's the only fucking way I can get anything into your thick brain!"

The man threw his mug on the floor making a crash sound and got in Winnies face, his veins becoming prominent, "Not my fault you were fucking someone old enough to be your dad and its also not my fault that you're a fucking slag!"

Winnie was beyond pissed. She was fuming.
She stood up and got in Michaels face back, "Firstly, that wouldn't work because that would mean he had me when he was 15 and secondly, fuck you."

Michael chuckled and spat in her face, "You're really not helping yourself."

Winnie felt tears spring to her eyes, as she wiped the spit of her face. "You just spat in my face."

"Yeah I did." He said nonchalantly.

Winnie clenched her jaw, "I hate you so much."

"No you don't."

The two carried on screaming at each other breaking a few objects in the process, while the whole cast were outside Marks trailer which was opposite Winnies trailer and heard everything. They were all worried but didn't want to intrude, the men had to stop themselves from going in and seeing what was going on.
Suddenly, the arguing stopped for a few seconds and everyone looked at each other in worry.

Winnie burst through the door and got a few steps away from the trailer before Michael stormed out after her with a clenched fist and bloody knuckles, "don't run away from me you bitch."

Winnie stopped in front of the cast, the people she called her family, with her eyes red, cheeks wet, a bloody nose and a split lip. Her brain hurt with all the shouting and she felt like shit. She looked like shit.
Robert had, had enough and stood up from the camping chair.

"Go near her again and I'll smash your head into a brick wall and you'll be the one with the bloody nose and split lip."

Winnie rasped out a shaky breath, "Robbie, please just don't."

Sebastian followed suit and stood side by side next to Robert, "you okay?" He asked carefully.

"Fuck off Stan, you're the reason she's in that mess." Michael spat.

Winnie whipped around and gave him her famous death stare, "Pretty sure he's not the one that punched me in the face, spat on me and smashed a plate on my head."

Elizabeth gasped and looked at Scarlett, the two women hated seeing their best friend like this. They both got up and cautiously made their way over to Winnie.

Sebastian looked Michael up and down and ignored what Winnie said, "what do you mean?"

Michael chuckled darkly, "like you don't already know."

"No please, enlighten me."

"What? You really don't know?" Michael questioned, the man looked at Winnie with a smirk on his face and a raised eyebrow, he continued taunting, "you're really heartless not telling him, Wins."

"Michael, don't please. You know he doesn't know." Winnie pleaded, her voice cracking. She was scared she hadn't told anyone and this was the worst way for everyone to find out.

"Tell him what." Chris Evans queried.

Michael chuckled, "As you all know Winnie and Sebastian were screwing each other's brains out, but when he fucked her head up and went back to Anastasia she found out she had a little bun in the oven-"

"STOP!"

"-Of course she didn't realise that she was pregnant till she was told that she was no longer pregnant." Winnie closed her eyes as a few tears cascaded down her freckly cheeks.

"Little Miss Watson had a miscarriage. And the baby was Sebastian Stan's."

Winnie screeched and charged for Michael, Tom Hiddleston pulling her back in the nick of time.

"I'll fucking kill you, we are done. We are DONE."

"You'll never find another boyfriend like me." Michael boasted.

Winnie grinned, it looked almost sadistic because of her bloody face, "thank fuck for that."

Winnie screamed and screamed at Michael till her throat was dry.

"Get outta here." Chris Hemsworth pushed Michael, and he left. Not before shouting profanities at the group.

For Sebastian, the world was quiet and still as he tried to comprehend what was just spilled. The girl he loved was pregnant, when she was 19, when he fucked off, and she had only found out when the baby had died. He couldn't believe it, it was like a movie except this was real life and he was close to tears.

Chris, Anthony and Sebastian were joking around when they heard some coughing coming from the toilet. They stopped and listened in,

"Shall we see whats..." Chris trailed off as Anthony opened the door, Winnie was on her knees, head hanging over the toilet being sick.

"What are you doing?" Anthony questioned.

"What does it look like I'm doing Mackie?"

She spat back. "Sorry, its just this really- is gross. And it smells."

The three men chuckled and moved towards her, Sebastian pulled back her hair so she didn't get more sick in it than there already was, Chris rubbed circles on her back and Anthony got her a glass of water.

"You okay? Seems nasty." Sebastian pondered, Winnie sighing.

"Stomach bug."

Sebastian remembered that day, it was a week before Winnie found out that Sebastian was using her. He felt even more shit than he already felt. If that was even possible.

Winnie was full on crying now, she was hugging Tom Holland and her body was shaking. Sebastian plucked up the courage because he thought Winnie was hurting more than he was, Tom let go off Winnie once he noticed Sebastian was next to them. Once Winnie looked up and saw Sebastian she began to panic.

"I'm so sorry Seb, I was scared to tell you because we weren't talking and I thought you'd hate me and fuck you were with Anastasia and oh my gosh I'm so sorry."

She was sobbing and looked a mess but Sebastian didn't care he just cupped her face and wiped her tears away.

"Hey-hey, its okay. I don't blame you for not telling me. Stop crying, its okay."  Sebastian smiled at the small broken girl, she took in a harsh breath wondering why she was so scared.

"Pl-pl-please don't leave me."
The man pulled her into a hug and played with her hair, "I'm not going anywhere I promise."

-----
My babies :(((((
Everything is going to be explained in the next chapter incase you were confused!!
Anywho everyone in England go back to school tomorrow but not me 😏😏😏 I go back Wednesday and Unfortunatly I am going to be year 11 which means I will no longer have a social life 🙂🙂