The Closed Curtain

As I was heading down the stairs I looked back at my window and noticed the curtain was opened for once at the next house. I saw a figure at the window staring at me, when the figure saw me it closed the curtains really fast. I was creeped out but I continued to go down the stairs waiting for a lecture from my mother.
'You know I told you 3 times and you did it again. Don't skip school because it's dangerous!' She yelled
'How is skipping school dangerous you're always over-exaggerating for no reason! All I'm doing is taking a day off from school without you knowing !' I yelled back.
'You just don't understand! School is the place I know where you are safe!'
'Safe from what, Mom! You always care about Bella and all of the good stuff she does but you never care about me and anything I do so why should I care if nobody supports me!'
'Luchian-'
'Save it mom it's clear I don't matter and that's it!'
I walked out not knowing that this would be the last time I would ever see anyone I knew again.
-------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys ! So this is my first wattpad story and the beginning is kind of boring boring but as of the next chapter things would start to unravel. So thank you for reading !