Shortly after I packed my camera away, she started a conversation that seemed a little more serious than all our previous ones

Shortly after I packed my camera away, she started a conversation that seemed a little more serious than all our previous ones. "Hey, so I wasn't kidding about the tattoo. I really want one" she said sipping her drink. "Oh yeah? What of?" I said very interested. "I was thinking like a little K behind my ear. I'm a pussy, I'm sorry" she said smiling. "I know I can't really compare to yours" she continued, acting more serious. "Hey, everyone has their own taste, it was my stupid idea to get a ton of painful as fuck tats" she smiled again. "I think a little K would be cute and would look good on you" she smiled and looked down when I said this. She was really fucking cute. She lifted her head still smiling and said "thank you, do you know any good places to get them done?" She said never breaking eye contact. "I know a few" I said smirking. I was keeping them a mystery so I'd have to take her, she couldn't go without me if she didn't know where they were. "Could you show me them?" She said smirking back. "Sure, when do you want to?"
"Well.. What are you doing after this? Or do you have to stay with Kylie for photos?" She started to disappoint herself. "No I don't have to stay with her, this was an optional job. Sure you want me to take you to one right now?" She nodded in response. "Okay then, let's do it" I said smiling. She stood up and started to gather her things.
-
After explaining to Kylie what was happening and her freaking out once again, we said our goodbyes and headed out the door, just the two of us. I hopped into the passenger seat of Kendall's Range Rover before instructing her where to go. "So does it hurt? I've only ever had one and that was a tiny dot, so it just felt like an injection" Kendall said, breaking me out of my day dream. "Well I guess it's different for everyone, but I think they hurt" i said making her gulp. "But, you're only getting a tiny one and it's not in a too painful area" I said trying to reassure her. Her mood seemed to lighten, but I was still worried she was 100% sure on this. "You know you don't have to do this now, you have to make sure you're ready"
"Oh no I'm ready, I think even if I waited 10 years to get this tattoo I'd still be nervous just before" she replied showing me she was fine. "Okay, you'll be happy once it's done" I said smiling at her.
-
We'd just got finished talking with the tattoo artist and planning out Kendall's tattoo. She laid down on her front and put her head sideways so the artist could get to behind her ear. I sat just opposite her face. "Okay I'm about to start" said the artist as the tattoo gun started up. "Can you hold my hand?" Kendall said to my surprise. "Sure" I responded gently taking her hand in mine, only for her to squeeze it extremely hard as the tattoo had just begun. "Sorry if I'm hurting you, it's pretty painful" she said cringing a little. "It's okay, just don't pay attention to it, pay attention to me and you'll forget about it" I said and she nodded. "So what made you want to get a tattoo?" I said trying to make her focus on a conversation with me. "I just love them a lot, but I'm a pussy when it comes to tattoo pain, I couldn't get a big one" she said looking me in the eyes. "I am too, but for some reason I still got big-ish ones anyway. It's all about the after care though, keeping it clean and everything so it doesn't get infected" she glared up at me taking in all my information. We chatted for a few more minutes until the tattoo artist pulled away and gave a chirpy "all done".
"Oh thank god" Kendall sighed whilst smiling. She reluctantly let go of my hand and walked over to the mirror. "Wow that looks so pretty" she said smiling. "Do you want me to take a pic of it for you so you can see it better?" I said looking at her reflection in the mirror. "Yes please" she said handing me her phone. I took a picture and she admired it before she paid and we left the studio. "wanna come back to mine?" She said flirtily as we walked to her car. "You know so you could like show me how to take care of the tattoo and everything?" She quickly added. "Yeah sure" I replied giving her a cute smile as I climbed in the passenger seat. She drove us back to her apartment and parked up. As soon as I walked into her apartment it was still very familiar from the night I took her home. "Do you want a drink?" She said striding into the kitchen and I followed. "Uhh yeah please"
"What would you like?"
"An extremely boring water please" I said smiling and watching her prepare an extremely pretty glass of water with ice and a small leaf. "Wow, you even made water look pretty" I said admiring the drink she just handed me. She made herself one also before turning to me and leaning against the counter behind her. "So like what do I have to do to the tat?" She said inbetween sips. "Well, do you have like any anti bacterial soap or like some cleaning alcohol?"
"Yep, could you do it for me now?"
"Sure" I said smiling. She grabbed some anti bacterial liquid and some cotton balls. She came and almost rested her entire body sideways against me so I could get to behind her ear. She was so warm, and her scent was so good. I found it cute how she completely trusted me throughout all of this tattoo business. It was something that she would have for the rest of her life and she let me decide where to get it done, and how to treat it etc. Seeing how well she trusted me to take care of her so soon, made me even more attracted to her. I dipped the cotton in the liquid and slowly brushed against the tattoo behind her ear, making her hiss. "Sorry it's gonna sting a little" I said smiling and continuing to clean the tattoo as gently as I possibly could, taking it one brush at a time. "It's okay, you're being very gentle" she said in a delicate voice. It was as if there was some moment happening, we were just both clicking. I couldn't believe I was this close to this girl, taking care of her. She was an insanely kind person who was taking good interest in me, which made me even more interested in her. "I wouldn't want to hurt you" I said almost in a whisper. She slowly turned to face me, our mouthes probably only inches apart. She was admiringly staring into my eyes, so deep that I almost completely forgot where I was. This moment all happened in the matter of about 10 seconds, but if felt like a lifetime. She opened her mouth to breathe only ever so slightly and I could feel her presence even closer. She moved her mouth closer and closer to mine...

To be continued...