"We wait until they come back out." Peter whispered like they would hear us if we were any louder.

All I did was nod my head as I looked at the supermarket entrance, waiting for the person to reappear.

***************

"Lets go."

Peter had jumped out the car before I had even registered they had walked out the shop. I quickly jumped out the car, seeing Peter meeting them right at their car. I slowly walked over to them, hearing everything that was being said.

"What are you doing here?"

"I'm here for you"

"No! How did you find me?"

"Enough of the questions! I need your help and you're going to help me"

"I'd never help a selfish man like you, never!"

"Well, we'll have to do this the hard way then."

As them words came out of Peter's mouth, I watched a syringe be pulled out of his pocket. Before I could even open my mouth to warn them, Peter had pushed the syringe into their neck and the next thing that happened was them falling to the floor.

"Harry, help me get them into the car." Peter said as I jogged the little bit of distance between us.

I didn't say anything as I looked around and helped Peter put them into the back of the car, not wanting to bring attention to us or what we were doing.

The back doors slammed shut before we both opened the front ones and jumped in.

"Why'd you do that?!" I shrieked.

"They were being difficult!" Peter glared at me as he pulled out onto the road.

"This wasn't part of the plan! I thought you said we wouldn't hurt them!"

"I didn't hurt them! I mean it might have stung a bit but they'll wake up soon." Peter shrugged like it was no big deal.

I didn't think my family could get any more fucked up but obviously it can as I looked at my uncle now. He was a sociopath and was basically proud of it.

"Where are we taking them?" I asked, wanting to know something.

"A warehouse near my house in London."

I didn't ask anymore questions after that. I didn't know what else to ask. Some of the things I could think of, I knew I didn't want to know the answers to. I was just glad he had told me something.

APRIL

"Where's Harry again?" I asked walking into the kitchen where everyone sat except him.

It had became a routine of not seeing him anymore which I hated. I didn't know what he was up to and to be honest a part of me didn't want to know.

"I don't know, I think he left early this morning." Louis announces and I looked at him confused. "I'm as confused about his attitude as you are." Louis shrugged making me nod my head at him.

I didn't know what else to do. I didn't know what else to say to them. I couldn't think of anything to do to get a step ahead of Peter. The house was meant to be a step closer to him but there was nothing there. Almost like he knew we were coming, so they hid everything. So for the rest of the day we rested. We did what ever we wanted. I didn't know what else we could do now, except wait.

HARRY

When we were parked out side of the warehouse I couldn't believe my eyes. It was the same warehouse that my dad had made April meet me at all those years ago. It was the warehouse where all the lies come out. The warehouse where my dad died.

"Want to help?" Peter called.

I looked around and noticed I had been staring at the building for a while. I turned my back to it, walking over to Peter and helping pull them out of the car. We carried them into the warehouse, placing them in the main empty room, on a chair. The same chair I was tied up on by my own father.

"You're tying them up?" I asked confused when I noticed Peter getting robes out of a bag.

"I don't want them running off now do I?" He said, tying their legs to the chair legs and there hands together behind the chair.

Their head hung low from being passed out and I just stood there staring. I didn't know what else to do. As much as I hated seeing this happen I couldn't help but feel weird being in the same room where my father died. Where April ran away from me. Where everything was told. It was weird to be standing in the same room which six years ago was the worst place to be.

I was snapped out of my thoughts by a loud slap being echoed through the room. I looked up from the ground and saw Peter slapping them in the face.

"What are you doing!" I shouted walking slowly towards him.

"Trying to wake them up, I need their help now!" He shouted back before slapping them another two times, the sound echoing once again.

Suddenly their head snapped up and locked eyes with me straight away. They looked sad and shocked.

"Harry Styles?" Their voice came out hoarse from being knocked out.

"You know me?" I asked confused.

"Its you?" They asked shocked.

"How do you know me?" I asked confused again, backing up from them.  

I didn't know how they knew me. I didn't even know them that well. I didn't even know they were alive, so how would they know me. How?

"You look exactly like the pictures your mum showed me." They stated.

"You know my mother?" I asked even more confused.

"Yes I do indeed"

I didn't know what to say or feel, so I stayed quiet.

"Well, now you've had a catch up. I need your help." Peter interrupted, making them look up at him while I stayed quiet behind.

"Why my help?"

"Because its to do with your daughter, April Walker..."

____________________________________-

DUH DUH DUH...................WHOS ALIVE? HER MUM OR DAD? DID YOU EXPECT THEM TO BE ALIVE? AND HOW IS IT POSSIBLE???

HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT.

I JUST WANT TO SAY I STAY COLLEGE MONDAY AHHHHHHHH IM SO EXCITED AND KIND OF NERVOUSE:L ANYWAY SO BECAUSE OF COLLEGE I WONT BE ABLE TO UPDATE AS MUCH OR OFTEN SO IM UPDATING TONIGHT AND TOMORROW AND THEN AFTER THAT IT WILL BE HARD FOR ME TO UPDATE SO PLEASE BARE WITH ME ON THAT. I WILL TRY AS HARD AS I CAN TO UPDATE BUT COLLEGE WILL BE MY MINE PRIORITY.

LOVE YOU AL

VOTE

AND

COMMENT