Will Herondale dead! TID! This cannot be happening

A/N:) ;Okey so guys! My first book, well story! So I'll use traductor ( google) so maybgsome sentences may NOT have coherence so please be patient!! Ow! Yeah, I almost forgot, if you haven't read the TID books, well this could be a complete spoiler.

Yeah, I dont remember the exact date ! But I remembered it was something with 32 so:
:3

➰Tessa P.O.V➰

It was monday of 1932 , after 60 years of being married to Will he was sick. I mean actually sick. He had this mortal sickness. Still I remember the day of our wedding, it had been one of the happiest days of my life, and that includes much alive. It had been a hot day in November. The road to my fiance was full of fallen autumn leaves. In my right arm was Gabriel Lightwood. I also remember all day arguing with Will because he was totally mind disagreement Gabriel took me by the arm, he had his reasons. My dress was a long gold dress, i used high wheels. But i was same estature than will. That was better so he could kiss me more comfortably.
After the honeymoon we went to Miami. Returning life was going normally. And killing the demons, witches, underground. We trying to visit Jem as much as possible as we can, one day the brother Enoch said. "The brother Zacharia not be viewed as a friend, have work to do" and we ran for the city of bone. Visit we could not unless it was an emergency of life and death., And that brings us to where we are now in City of Bones needing help from silent brothers. We were at a place four months ago when a sick man approached Will and apparently contagion and Will was going to die. I promised myself I was going to massacre the l old ... but Will promised me that everything was going to be OK. At that time I began to mourn as manic in his chest. And now we ask for help to the silent brothers, but they said they could not do anything to make alive more time Will. He looked at me like saying ( im sorry)I and I, I, I wanted to kill everyone wanted to kill me at the time that Will closed his eyes.

"No please do not, there must be something to keep you safe," I said almost crying

"this can not be happening" I said trying to look stronger

"Will tell me this is just a joke, none of this is happening, this is just a bad nightmare "

" I'm sorry Tess" Will said hugging me

"I still have lot of time"
"Yeah, but that doesn't matters anymore"

"Tess I am in still good conditions"

" But then what?, What will happen when you die? I couldn't stay alive with this big part of me missing!" I said shouting"

I just couldn't, maybe I -"

" DON'T. EVEN THINK ABOUT IT!"

Chapter 2

A/N :( how I change the page?!

Please help!
Please!