The begining

Once apon a time in a place called Texas lived two best friends, Ronnie and Nina. The two lived in the same town but didn't go to the same school. They'd always try to hang out but sometimes one of them would be petty and they would agree to hang another time. They had another friend named Juice Box who Nina would always rant to about how much she loves Ronnie. Juice Box always found it amazing how one person could have so many different thoughts about another they weren't bad thoughts she just found it amusing. Juice Box had feelings like that about someone else just the only difference was Ronnie actually liked Nina back. When ever there would be a fight or a misunderstanding between Nina and Ronnie, Juice Box would always try to make them make up because she hates seeing her best friends mad at eachother. When ever Ronnie would talk to Juice Box about Nina Juice Box would straight up tell him to just ask her out he'd always reply with "I really should."
Then one day out of the blue Ronnie Nina Juice Box and Nina's cousin Harambe were talking on the phone. Ronnie asks for everyone to stop talking for a bit because his head was hurting. While everyone was quiet,
Ronnie : "Nina?"
Nina : "yes Ronnie?"
Ronnie : "I have a problem with my science homework and I need help. You're the only educated one here so can you help?"
Nina : "Yeah sure okay."
Ronnie : "okay it's;
I love you and I need to know, will you go out with me?"
Nina : *starts sobbing* "Ronnie I love you too of course I will!"
Harambe and Juice Box : *cheers*