Klance

No ones p.o.v
  Lance sat alone in his room. It had been about a year since the blue lion had taken him and his friends to Allura's castle. As time passed on he had slowly began developing feelings for a certain paladin. Keith. His slick black hair and muscular body was very attractive to Lance. Lance shook his head. 'No, I'm not gay... am I?" Right then Keith burst into his room. Lance jumped and blushed.
  "Hey where what's wrong? We've been calling you for a long time!" Keith scolded Lance.
  "O-oh s-sorry. I didn't hear." Lance said,blushing and looked away. Keith looked concerned at him.
  "What's wrong Lance? Usually you would've said 'well next time tell louder'. And since when do you stutter?" Keith smirked. "Oh I get it, is Lance afraid he's gonna lose to me in training?" Keith said in a baby voice.
  "Shut the hell up! No I'm not!" Lance yelled in retaliation. Keith started to walk over to him.
  "Well whatever, come on so I can win in practice and we can all go back to sleep." Lance clenched his fists.
  "I'm not gonna lose to you!" Lance yelled again. He stood up suddenly and screamed in Keith's face, "You wanna know what's wrong with? It's you! I hate how your so better then me! And that your so hot!" Lance kissed Keith before realizing what he did. He pulled away, both were blushing madly.
  "I love you, Keith." Lance rushed past him with tears in his eyes. 'Way to go Lance. You ruined everything. He's never going to like you.' He was about to leave when Keith grabbed his hand and spun him around. A shadow was over his face. Keith pulled Lance into a kiss. Lance's eyes widened in surprise before closing and kissed back. They broke apart.
  "I love you too Lance." Lance smiled and hugged Keith. Little did the know that Pidge was in the doorway taking pictures of her cannon ship.

Ok so here's the Klance oneshot. I actually really enjoyed making this. Comment more ships please!