One Direction Dirty Imagines!!

A/N So I am going to continue making storys as long as I cant but i am on my phone so ya. Ok so I will be takig REQUESTS!! I will need name what boy from one direction and i can also do an event! Ok so first to comment will be my second story cause I am doing on now hope you like it!!

Skye P.O.V

I was making louis a cake for his birthday. He was waiting at the island in the kitchen. I was wearing booty shorts and on the butt of the shorts is said "Cant touch this". When I bent down to put the cake in the oven i put my butt out perfectly so louis could see. When i got up he said " i bet i can" "what are you talking about?" " your shorts say cant touch this i bet i could." but before i could say anything he crashes his lips into mine. he lick my lip asking for an entrance i denied. so he squeezed my butt and i gasped and he let he tongue in. soon the kiss got heated up and he pick me up by my waist and went to my bedroom. he layed me down and started to strip me and himself " are you sure?" he asked i nodded. he entered two fingers in me and at the same time massaging my breats and kissinf my neck making me moan his name like crazy "louis" "I like it when you moan my name" then with out warning he enters me and not letting me adjust to his size soon it started to pleasure me "loui faster!! im about too..." it was to late i had cum all over. then louis got down and started to lick it up and making me moan uncontrolably "louis" i think its time to get the cake" he say "you are such a tease" i say " wait for tonight" he says making me want him even more!!!

a/n hope it was good ok so in comments leave name what boy from 1D and event or not ok byee
Comment I am taking requests.