Hidden Secrets (Niall Horan Fan-Fic)

You and your boyfriend just broke up, you where in the park on the verge of tears while you where contemplating killing your self. When you where about to go home and kill your self, you felt a hand on your shoulder, "are you ok, mate?" And sweet Irish voice asks.

"Oh nothing, just problems." You say lying.

As you where about to leave the park it started to rain. The blond Irish boy asks to take you home

"No thanks, I think I'll just walk." You say while still watching the ground. You haven't even looked up at the person you have been talking to. The Irish boy does not take no for an answer. "C,mon please? It's raining!" You finally give in and look up to see who you have been speaking with. Niall Horan. The Niall Horan. You almost just put of your pants. (Not in that way, even tho, who I wouldn't) your face immediately lights up. You have just been talking to THE Niall Horan, and now he is asking to take you home.

*****

As you and Niall are riding in the car to your place in an awkward silence Niall decides to break the silence, "so what's your name?" He says "Y/N!" You say. "Oh cool I'm Ni.." "I know, your Niall James Horan." You say feeling like a stalker. About 10 minutes later you pull up to your house and you get out. Before you close the door you realize something.... You didn't give Niall and directions (no pun in tented) you say it and Niall's face goes pale. "See...um...uh..." He say stuttering

"See...um...uh..." Niall says stuttering.

"Echhum?" You say frustrated. Has Niall been stalking me? You think to your self.

"I'm waiting!" You say braking your thoughts.

"Um.. You see, your really pretty and I... Uh.. I..I... Really like you and I've kind been... Watching... You." Niall say ashamed. Instead of been scream or creeped out. Your... Happy. There's something bubbling inside you to just jump in his car and tell him to go to his place, but you don't. You pretend to be pissed... Real pissed. You can't even control your body. You just... Walk.. You walk away leaving a confused Niall behind. "What the hell did I just do?" You think to your self as you shut your front door behind you. You have a strange feeling burning inside you. The felling is the the "lovable, sweet, innocent" Niall isn't any of those things. He's... A monster (no not like "ROAR, BUGGIE BUGGIE!" Monster, like abusive, full-of-hatred kind of monster; Hint Hint)

**2 years later**

"This party is fun huh?" Your friend BAYLI asks.

"Yes! We need to do this more often!" You scream through the loud music.

"Yeah we should!" Bayli screams back.

"I'll be right back! I'm thirsty! (No pun intended) Bayli says before disappearing in the ocean of people. As you are dancing you fell someone behind you dancing. You had a little TO much to drink so u went with it. As you were grinding with the random stranger, you can smell the alcohol in his breath.

"Who are you?" You scream thro the roar of music and loud talking!

"Niall Horan! And you?" The faint Irish boy yells back.

You freeze. It's as if all the music, screaming, and noise ceases for what seems like an eternity. Not only is it the boy you have managed to keep away from in the past 2 years, you where glad to hear his name. "What the hell is wrong with you?" You say to yourself, mentally smacking you forehead. You know Niall would not be letting to leave this party without... You.