What made Elsa pick me?

This chapter is dedicated to OctaviaMcClintic, She was the first person to add my story to her reading list, she is awesome. I'm gonna add her to the story, onto the chapter.

Amelia's POV: Today I woke up feeling a little sick, as I walked into the kitchen, I saw my mom cooking, this was the first time my mother has ever cooked real food and not TV dinners, pancake mix, instant coffee, and RED-E-CAKES. She turned around and sat a plate in front of me, she really went all out I had sausages, crepes with whipped cream and strawberries, eggs, watermelon cubes, a smoothie, and strawberry and pecan salad. Since I wasn't feeling good so I didn't eat anything. I apologized for not eating anything. I went up stair to get dressed, I slipped on a light brown turtleneck with a long black skirt and some wedges. I decided to take a walk when I saw Christian, my asshole father. As he approached me I started running. After running I ran into this tent and crashed into this young man with chocolate brown curls and light brown irises, with really pink, plump lips. Fidgeting on the floor while panting really hard, he pulled me up and said "The name's Jimmy, Jimmy Darling". " Amelia Grey" "what a beautiful name, I'll see you around", Jimmy said as he winked at me. I was blushing until my cheeks hurt. As I walked out of the tent, I saw Christian, he grabbed my and pushed me on the side of a truck as he lifted up my skirt, I screamed and cried for help, Jimmy came running out and punched Christian, as I was fixing my clothing I caught Jimmy staring at me. After I fixed my clothing Jimmy said " You should stay here, you'll be safe, lets go meet miss Elsa". As we walked into a beautiful tent, she stood up and said "who is this?" "This is Amelia, she needs to be safe" "Does she have a deformity?" "I don't know" "Yes I do" "Show me" .As I lifted up my skirt, I noticed Jimmy smiling. " She can stay!". As Jimmy escorted me to my caravan, he said "I know what you have, I know its not a penis, you'll be fine here".
As I walked into the gathering tent, I noticed a gypsy woman with red curls, and nice curves with blue and green eyes, she noticed me staring and said " Hi, I'm Octavia McClintic, I think we should be friends!". And bam! Already made two friends...