Chapter One

" No , I'm tired of her . Take her back" 

Ms.Tina sighed , she glanced between me and my small suitcase.  She slightly shook her head with a disappointmented side grin . I stood blankly not giving a fuck .

  " Fine . Just sign here please " said Tina .

  Michelle but known to me as 'Cunty ass bitch' signed the paper .

" Your free to go Michelle " said tina again .

" Thank you " she turned to me " Hope life treats you well bratty little bitch " said Michelle. 

  I cocked my eyes at her then at Ms. Tina with a blank expression . I will kill this bitch . I kept a blank look keeping my anger intact .

"Goodbye Michelle " demaned Tina. 

  Michelle scoofed then walked out the buliding . bye bitch .

" Really Zöey ? That's your 45th home and your 45th time getting returned " said Michelle .

  I looked at her blankly as she walked from behind the desk infront of me . She's a 38 year-old women , who resembles Mary J.Blidge .

  "Anything to say for yourself Zöey ? " she asked.

  I didn't speak . I just looked at her blankly . I really don't give absolutely no fucks . I don't talk . Only when someone pisses me off , If I don't talk when someones doing that I'm strangleing them .

" Still no words huh ? you know you've been here since you were a few weeks old and you still haven't said a word " she spoke .

  Yea , that's true . I barely even cried

" Come on its dinner time " she gestured .

She grabbed my suitcase, but I snatched it back . Nobody can touch this.  Tina shook her head and started to walk to the cafeteria , I slowly walked behind .

The loudness of kids filled my ears.  I grew irritated .

" I'll be here when dinner is done"said Tina .

  She opened the door . I kept my blank look and walked in . Kids were talking & laughing . Throwing food just doing childish things.

  I grabbed my tray & grabbed a spoon of pasta and a peice of corn along with a water . I barely eat .

  I took my regular seat in the far back corner alone . I plugged in my $1.00 earphones and small ipod Ms.tina bought me . It keeps me calm. I began to eat as the song played .

Must be nice Having someone

who understands the life you live

Must be nice Having someone

who's slow to take and quick to give

Must be nice Having someone

who sticks around when the rough times get thick

Someone who's smile is bright enough

  Lyfe Jennings sung through my ears . He describes my life so well. Everything's he says speaks to my heart . It explains me , Zöey Martinez not Foster .

Dinner time was over & kids scattered out the cafeteria to their rooms . I on the other hand slowly dumped my tray and walked slowly up the stairs .

" Uh oo the roach is on our floor get the spary " this duffy ass black nigga said .

Jamal . I swear I hate him the most out of everybody here . He's extra annoying.  He gossips like a little bitch . He always has something to say , we fight almost all  the time .. Physically. I barely say anything now because I just might kill him .

  I ignored him . I took a quick shower before everyone ,I don't like getting in after them . I through on a oversized -T and got in bed . I closed & locked my door

  I'm the only one who has there own room . I turned of the light then crawled into my single bed facing the window . The stars light up the room a little .

  This always makes me think of my life . I'm 18 and have nobody . I been in this foster home since I was 1week old says Tina . My mom, Zäyla Martinez gave me up after one week of having me . I only remember seeing her the day she pushed me out, thats how good is my memory . I remember Everything. She was carmel skin , Indian I guess, with long black wavy hair and blue eyes . She was beautiful.The hospital gave me to Ms.Tina , she is like my care giver . She's like a mother, but I have No mother . In this home I seen hundreds of kids , families and people.  I been around the world . I been kicked out of every home too . The only place I haven't been to is Atlanta . I live here in California.

  I'm the girl who never speaks . I just look without a word .That's what pissed off all the families. I never say anything and I don't give a fuck about anything .

I just don't care for anything .