Chapter two

She opened her (E/C) eyes.They darted around her room.Her breathing was heavy as she sat up.

A smile made its way to her lips.She stood up,taking the emergency Axe from under her pillow.

She slowly opened the door.Her smile got more sinister when she saw her father walking towards her room.She closed the door and ran to her bed,closing her eyes and hiding the axe under her skirt on a holster around her thigh.

Her father walked in.He looked at her face with sorrow.

A few years rolled down his face.He picked her up,and took her to a room full of dolls,When he set her down,however,She reached to her small axe and held it tightly in her hand."Father?"She asked,Her voice sweeter then it was.

He turned towards her."(Y/N)?"He asked,His voice slightly cracking.

He ran and hugged her tightly,Unaware of the axe slowly making its way to his back.She held it high,and stabbed him.She enjoyed hearing the snapping of his bones and the blood gushing out of his back.

"Hope you have fun burning in Hell."She spat.Her father laid on the floor,a pool of blood surrounding his body as she stepped over it.

"Bye Father."She said,Pushing the strains of his hair away from his face.

She smiled before standing up.She walked down the dark with her,now,huge axe.The only sounds was her light breathing and the sounds of floor boards creaking.

She reached out for the door nob.Her soft,fragile hand met the cold metal nob as she turned it to the left,Opening the tall wooden door.

It seemed as if the house wanted her to leave,after all she had been through to get out of the mansion.

She almost got killed countless times to escape the curse her mother put on the house.Yup,You guessed it.Her mother was a witch.The only witch left in the world.

Now she's dead because of it.

Not even knowing,tears fell down her face.She wiped her face with her hand.She then noticed something weird,The tears were red.

Her (E/C) eyes darted around the outside of her mansion.It was a sunny day.She began to walk.Her stomach grumbles.

She craved something weird.Something a human would never dare to eat.

A heart.

A human heart.

Her mouth watered.She heard the heart beats of many people and her lust for blood got stronger.

She charged at a Male.His eyes widened when he saw the little (H/C) haired girl charging at her.Her sharp nails dug into the males chest.The warm red liquid Running Down her arms and face as she ate the heart.

The heart was sweet and very juicy.She heard a gun cock.

Her head slowly turned to see about Five police men with guns surrounding her.

She smiled,Her sharp teeth showing.

Her bloody smile sent shivers down the men's backs.

Her smiled widened.She heard one of the hearts racing.Her eyes darted to an other male.He had black hair and blue eyes.His heart beat got faster.

"Someone's scared~"She said,Her voice soft and sweet.The blood just took over her body again as she through her axe at the male.

The axe landed in his neck,cutting his head off right at the spot.

She licked her red stained lips.

"you shoot,And you die."She said.Standing up and ripping through the mans best.She took his internal organs and out them in her water proof messenger bag.

Her body disappeared into thin air.All that was left behind,was her sinister smile.