C H A P T E R .2.

S E D E N D I P I T Y - C H A P T E R  2

•••

I walked out of the shower with a towel around my hair.

A soft laugh escaped Juninho's lips when he glanced at me.

"I'd zip it if I were you.At least you didn't get pig mud on your hair"I scoffed."Who knows what that pig did in there"I mumbled to myself and stepped in front of the mirror.

"They belonged to the zoo.I'm sure they cleant it daily "Neymar said.

"As if that makes me feel any better.Who the hell keeps pigs in a zoo.Ridiculous"I tossed the towel on above the drawer surface.

"Aren't you gonna dry your hair?"he asked.

"I'll let it dry naturally"I said and sat on the bed next to him resting my back on the bed's wooden surface.

I felt Neymar sniff the air,"Did you use my products?"

"Uh,yeah...I forgot to pack mine"I pursed my lips.

"No surprise there,you took a gazillion clothes instead"he shook his head,then said,"You smell like me"he took a strand of my hair and neared it to his nose.

"I hope you don't mind"I contorted my face in an apology.

"I don't"he said and wrapped his arm around me.

I snuggled into his chest immediately.How was he so comfy I sill hadn't figured it out.

"You tired?"he mumbled.

"Mhm"

"You should dry that hair"he said calmly.

"I'm not going to catch a cold don't worry"

"No,but you are wetting my shirt"he hummed.

I moved away,"Of course,that's what you're worried about"

"Don't get it the wrong way"he held his hands up as if in a surrender,"I mean,I don't want you catching a cold either"he winked.

I snorted and stood up from the bed when something got my eye at the corner of the bed side table.

It was a little piece of paper that looked like an invitation.

I picked it up and examined it up close.It was in a foreign language but I could make out something about a party.

"It's tonight"my eyes lit up.

"What's tonight?"Neymar asked with his eyes closed.

"The party.There's a party beeing held at the hotel resort tonight.Can we go?"I hugged the invitation on my chest.

When Neymar opend his eyes to look at me I gave him the puckered lip again.

"Ah-ah!"he wiggled his pointed finger,"It's not going to work this time"

I gave him the puppy eyes.

"Not working!"he hissed and turned his head the other way so he wouldn't look at me.

"It's okay.I've made you do a lot already"I sighed in a sad tone,"I can't force you into something you don't want,I've been doing that a lot and I'm sorry.We'll just gonna go to sleep"I continued and placed the letter on the table again.

I grabbed the dryer and was about to turn it on when I heard him groan.

"I hate you for making me do this"he said.

I smirked.

***

I woke up next morning in my hotel room with a terrible headache.I groaned and covered my face with my hands.I shifted on the bed and pushed the cover off of me standing up.

With sleep still clouding my eyes I glanced down at myself.

Looked up,than down at my naked body again.

"Ahhhh"I screamed.

I heard the bed dip as Neymar turned around.

"Don't look!"I exclaimed.

Too late,his sleepy face soon went into shock once he took a peak at me but quickly looked away.I pulled onto the sheet of the bed and wrapped my body with it.

"Ahhh"I jolted up."You're naked!"

"What the..."with wide eyes he covered himself with a pillow and jumped up facing me from the other side of the bed.

Everything happened in two seconds.

He had some weird African paintings on his face.

Horrified was little to describe our expression at those moments.

Silence.

"Why the hell are you naked?"I
asked.

"Why the hell are you naked?"

I took two steps backwards experimentally.Than two others.I felt sore.

As if predicting what I was
doing he glanced where the middle of my legs would be under the sheet.

Silence.

"The fuck happened last night?"he asked.

I was too afraid to even think of a response but we both knew the inevitable.

I looked around the room feeling lost.There was something over the bed side tabe that hadn't been there before.I grabbed it and read it.

My eyes almost bulging out of their sockets.

I froze.

"What is that?"

All the blood drained from my face,"A marriage certificate"

"A what?"

"Our marriage certificate"my voise
trembled.

There was a dramatic pause before he asked"What did we do?"

"What didn't we do?"

•••
🙊🙉🙈