First day in nyc

Mina part walks  to her class which is on Eastern Avenue in NYC to meet up with her friends which was in the same class as you.  There was  two boy  was going to same class Mina but the other one was senior. One of the guy friend called *Hey Kevin wait for me*  the guy turned his head and waved back at his friend. The other guy friend who knew him since they were little called his name to come grab coffee.  He said *Yo  Kwon Ji Yong come lets grab some coffee before class starts. Ji Yong  said * just call me jiyong all ready  jeez and I coming.*

The two boys walked to school with their friends  looked  back at mina with kindness in their eyes.   Mina and her friend when to get a quick cup of ice coffee before heading  to school.  There was one boy outside of the coffee sitting. Mina friend Kisa new he was going to walk her to class to.  Kisa told Mina kindly * I am going now  I meet you in acting class okay Mina *  "Kisa waved at Mina while walking off"

Mina knew something was up and deiced to walk to school this guy said *Hi my name is jiyoung nice to meet you* "gave his hand to shake Mina hand"  "Mina took his hand and shake his hand" * Nice to meet you I am Mina smile with kindness.*  *Lets go before we both late for class said jiyoung with nice school bag.* Mina said kindly " sure I wont mind  at all  thanks for  the offer" Ji young  said * no problem mina with a smile on his face.* " While walking to school  mina new  he was fashionable guy with his red jack and black hat."

* Stared back but smiled*  Ji Yong said " Mina are you coming or not?" Mina said cutely * I'm coming o~oppa knowing that we both born in Korea*