1. | nightmares

Weeks. Two weeks to be precise.

It's been two weeks since the whole Darack incident, and things weren't looking much better now.

They were worse, if that was possible.

| One week ago |

Stella stared at the celling afraid of falling back to sleep again, she raised her body for her bed, reaching for a orange bottle of pills.

She looked at it for a few seconds debating if she should or not take them.

But she did.

"You know, I'm inside you." He spoke again making her cover her ears and close her eyes, "Inside your head."

"Shut up. Leave."

"Some stupid pills can keep me from your dreams, but not from your head."

The man with old cloth and the covered face walked around in the girl's bedroom.

"Or from Stiles's head."

Stella's eyes widen at his name, she got up to threaten the man but he was no where to be seen.

She got up knowing she won't sleep, putting on some cloth and silently walking off the house.

The wind was warm and nice, the moon was high in the dark sky, and you could only hear the leafs from the trees when her phone rang.

" Stella?" A familiar voice called for her, "It's happening again." John told her making her nod, "I'm on my way."

She wasn't the only one with those messed up dreams, Stiles had been having them too, only for him it seemed worse than for her.

| Present |

Stiles found himself locked inside of a school locker, he noticed how he was still in his sleeping cloth, he tried to push on the door but it was lock.

It didn't take long for Stiles to start punching the door open until it broke, making him fall outside of it.

He was at school, in the boy's locker, he felt the cold against his bare feet as we walked to the school's hallways, tying to figure out what was happening and why he was there.

The boy walked around until he noticed a classroom with its door open, unlike the others that were locked.

He entered the room, his eyebrows frowning when he noticed that it was trashed, leafs on the floor and the huge cut off tree on its centre, but not any tree. The Nemeton.

Stiles was slightly afraid of touching it, but the curiosity was too strong for him to stop himself.

Slowly, he's hand started to get closer to it, and right before he was even able to touch the tree, new roots appeared and grabbed his hand.

With a deep breath, Stiles woke up still in shook of his dream, he looked around and noticed that he was back on his bed, "Are you okay?" A female voice next to him asked.

He turned his head to the person next to him, "Stella." He sigh in relief.

It wasn't strange seeing her by his side, since he started to have nightmares his dad called Stella to spend the night with him, he could only sleep with her by his side.

"I was just dreaming." He explained while she cupped his cheek, "It was weird. Like a dream within a dream."

"A nightmare?" Her voice was soft, "Are you okay, Stiles? Let's just go back to sleep."

The Farewell | Stilinskiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें