Prologue

The god , godess of light in generation keeps the balance in the world away from the darkness. Which the Queen Ma. Elizabeth Karelle Bell C. Emeraldy , the king is Graham Doug P. Emeraldy and their 9 sons . Kaizer Liñioro C. Emeraldy , he is the oldest and have the hidden power of fire and his loyalty is like his power in his older brother and only princess. Leornardo Lyn C. Emeraldy has the power of water element, his the emo of them all or his feelings is like his power and always got carried away by its feelings. Rumlby Rix C. Emeraldy the strongest of them all and the hard thing to understand on othet feelings its power is thunder. Theorlindo Theem C. Emeraldy the herbalist and always taking care of its brother health and even in their neighbor houses and kingdoms . Peterson Sim C. Emeraldy the wierdo and the most intelligent among them all and dont about others. Rockyslimno Dyn C. Emeraldy its power id rock it is the active and the craziest of them all . Fullbustercy Cy. C. Emeraldy , its power is ice its the opposite of leorando lyn because he is always taking control of its feeling and all what he says is going to be true. Skylier Cloud C . Emeraldy its power in the sky he controls the air and winds. Pettylionerildocyn C. Emeraldy ( Petty - lion - er - ril -do -cyn ) he favors in all animals so its power is animalist and loves pets more than his brothers. Lastly Erilizianlygh C. Emeraldy (light and darkness ) thr beautifulest / most beautiful princess and sweet espifically brave..

Author : Aj Khyle G. Montero

Writer: Marrie Joy Q. Hormiguera

Hai guys this book are long story .