"Pound It!"

"Pound it!" A bright white flash overtook the heroes as their miraculous beeped and were suddenly in a room with chairs and snacks. The class was disappeared everywhere, some wearing different clothes then they normally would. Alix in a roller derby uniform, Rose and Juleka in their pajamas, Nathanael in an artist smock and his hair pulled into a ponytail.

"Oh my god Ladybug! Chat Noir! Can I get an interview!" Alya ran up to them and tried to find her phone.

"Yeah you don't have your phone. Well a working phone." A quiet voice said in the shadows. Everyone looked around and she stepped out of the shaded corner. "Hi I'm Madison and you are about to watch your lives."

"We're dead!" Alix yelled and she giggled. She changed their outfits back to their normal ones by snapping her fingers.

"No. In my universe your lives are in a show. And since I don't want you interrupting my episodes imma just let their miraculous run out. Camembert and cookies are on the table." She smiled. Her wavy dirty blonde hair covering her right blueish green eye. She wore black ripped jeans, a grey sweater going over one shoulder and black high tops with green laces. "I hope you guys don't mind."

"I hope you guys aren't disappointed." Ladybug said as a pink flash overtook her.  Madison squealed as Tikki flew out of her earrings and into Marinettes hands. "Hi Tikki."  Marinette sighed and bit her lip as the class looked at them. Alya was about to yell when Nino covered her mouth.

"Do you have-what's wrong?" Tikki asked and flew out of her hands.

"I-it's nothing. There're cookies over there." Marinette faked a smiled and Tikki rubbed her head against her cheek.

"I want one!" Everyone yelled at once.

A bright neon yellow light overtook Chat Noir and Plagg flew out of his ring. "Oh my poor aching body. I can't move a muscle." Plagg fell dramatically on Adrien head.

"Camembert mountain is over there." Adrien pointed to it and Plagg immediately flew to it. Tikki followed and went into the cookie stack.  Adrien faced Marinette who was holding back tears. "I would never be disappointed Princess." He held both of her hands and she looked at him.

"But Ladybug is so cool and brave and awesome and I'm just lame and clumsy Marinette." She bit her lip as a tear slid down her cheek.

"You make Ladybug Ladybug. Without you Ladybug would be completely different. I'm glad it was you."  Adrien bit his lip. "I'm just wondering if she likes the guy in a black leather getup with the lame cat puns."

"Correction they're purrfect and duh!" Madison laughed at her own pun. "She has your schedule, your face everywhere in her room and keep the umbrella you gave her!"

Adrien was stunned. "I love you Marinette."

"I love you Kitty." Marinette giggled and kissed his cheek. He turned red.

Madison and Alya dramatically fell to their knees. "OTP IS CANON!!!" Madison yelled from the top of her lungs. "Now uhm." She cleared her throat and stood up. "Go to your named seat and wait." She changed Adrien and Mairnettes to a couch. "You all get settled while I choose the first episode." Madison walked behind the screen and went through the episode list. "Everyone starts on either Stormy Weather or Bubbler so I guess, Stormy?  No that's way to basic. Oh CopyCat purrfect."

Plagg and Tikki sat down on their little floating couch by Marinette and Adriens. "This is Plagg."

"This is Tikki." Marinette smiled and Adrien kissed her nose. Madison took a lot of pictures of the Adrienette When she came back into the room.

"Everyone settled?" Everyone nodded.

"Why are we seated like this?" Alix asked.they were all over the place.

#1: Adrien-Marinette-Nino-Alya-Madison-Juleka
#2: Rose-Nathanael-Alix-Kim-Max-Sabrina
#3: Chloe-Lila-Ivan-Mylene

"Because these are my ships." They gave her a confused look. "First row. Adrienette, Cheesecake, DjWifi and Juleka is my daughter so she sits with me." Juleka sunk into her seat. "Now personally I ship myself with Nathanael." Nathanael blushed. "Because you are so fucking cute! But I also ship you with Rose. Then Nathanix, Klix, Mim. And then Sabrina and Max are both nerds so why not."

"Wait you ship two dude?" Kim and Max moved away from each other.

"Oh yeah. Some people even ship Alya and Marinette, Chloe and Marinette, Chloe and Sabrina, Adrien and Nino, Chat Noir and Evillustrator, Rose and Juleka, Adrien, Nathanael and Marinette. The list goes on."  Madison shrugged. "Third row Chloe and Lila I ship 'cause you both are bitches and then Ivlene." She sat next to Juleka.

"What's the first episode?"

"Well I'm going out of order but for some episodes to make sense I'll try to put them in order. For now it's CopyCat."  Adrien and Marinette gulped.