More than just a friend

Simon and Paula are best friends. They are living together last two years. They live in flat in centre of New York.

It's 4pm. Paula is sitting on big white sofa in living room. She is looking trough the huge window and thinking if Simon.

She is in love with him, but the problem is that he don't know it yet. Everytime she is about to tell him that, he bring new "girlfriend" home. She began to loose confidence in their relationship. He'll find a girlfriend, move out and forget about everything we ever had, she always thought.

But today she is having a different feeling. She decided to tell him how she feel no matter what happen next.

It's 5pm. Simon is finally home. Paula is really nervous because of what she will tell him.

"Hi babe!" He said while putting a quick kiss on her lips as usual. She felt butterflies and she blushed.

"Hey! How was your day?" she asked.

"Wonderful. Your?"

"Mine too. Go change I'll make us something to eat."

"Sounds great love." She smiled it always felt so good when he say love.

He went upstairs and she went to kitchen.
Why did she blushed when I kissed her? We always do that but she never blushed. Something is going on here, he thought, Maybe she found a boyfriend. But nooo... She can't be with anyone else. I love her more than anyone in this planet can, but she don't know it yet... You screw it Simon!! She is now getting away with a new boy and you will never get her.

Paula has made shpagetti and pancakes. She wanted it to be special. She didn't know what she will tell him, or how, she just hoped that she will be able to talk.

She heard footsteps running downstairs. It was him. She felt butterflies in her stomach. Than she felt someone hugging her from behind. She get even more nervous.

"Smells delicious."

"Thanks Simey!" she took a deep breath and started "Simon you know that we've been friends since... well... since forever. And that I'll not be able to menage to live my life without you, and I hope that this what i'm going to tell you now won't change anything between us but... I-I-I..." she suddenly felt something warm on her lips, something that she dreamed of last few years. She felt his soft lips gently kissing hers.

After few seconds he broke the kiss.

"I love you Pawler!" He whispered.

"I love you too!"