Chapter 2

Tobin's POV
Me and Alex finished eating our breakfast, and cleaning it up, so I went to the couch and she went in our room to get her laptop to watch the video. She came out about 30 seconds later with her laptop and sat down on the couch beside me. She placed the laptop on the coffee table and searched USA swimming carpool karaoke and clicked on the first option. The video started and we leaned back, and I put an arm around Alex while we were watching the video. I was just watching singing along to the songs that they were singing to and just laughing, but Alex was watching really intently and I heard a small gasp escape her lips, I turned to look at her, "what?" I asked, then she pointed to this girl on the screen with a USA hat on, "she looks just like you babe" I heard Alex say, I looked at her a little bit closely and realized she does look exactly like me. "Wow that is so weird" I says  laughing, Alex looked at me and nodded her head laughing to, "it's funny that you are both going to the Olympics for team USA" Alex says, and I nod my head, "it's like the whole Two Carli Lloyd thing" I say, Alex laughs "yea" she says, and we continue to watch the video.
Once the video is over Alex shuts her laptop and I sit up, "I think that is why Allie wanted us to watch the video" Alex says getting up off the couch and offering her hand to help me up, I take her hand and she pulls me up, "yeah probably, because that was weird that she looks exactly like me," I say stretching my hands up in the air. "Yea, well we 'have' to pack now, because you said we have to," she says over exaggerating the word have, I giggle and say "yep, now let's go and get it over with" I say and walk to our room, "fine" I hear her sigh and follow me to our room.
We walk to our closet just then our phones go off on the bed and we walk over to grab them.

Uswnt group chat🇺🇸⚽️

Pinoe- I never knew tobs was on the USA swim team

Carli- yeah tobs when did you join the swim team

Mal- wow that looks exactly like her

Tobs- umm I just joined actually😂

Kelley- that makes a lot of sense now

Hope- ok guys that is weird

Alex- IKR SHE LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HER

Allie- you have to meet her Tobs

Carli- yeah like I have to meet the other Carli Lloyd

Pinoe- THAT WILL BE AWSOME IF YOU GUYS MET AT THE SAME TIME!

Tobs- yeah that will be pretty Awsome, but I have to go start packing

Alex- same guys see ya tomorrow

Pinoe- ok bye

Carli- bye guys

Kelley- peace✌🏻️

Hope- see ya

Allie- bye gals

I put my phone back on the bed and let out a laugh, "are teammates are so weird" I say to Alex as we walk back over to the closet, "yeah I know, but we're weird too, so we belong with them" I hear Alex say, I smile and nod my head in agreement and start to pack up my stuff.
About 10 minutes into packing I hear Alex say, "ugh I have nothing to pack" I rolled my eyes, this is going to be a very long packing time.