Chapter One

'Revision is for the weak' 

*Ava's pov*

Ever since I was little Id always do this thing where Id touch or curl my eyelashes with my fingers  when I was anxious or in an uncomfortable situation. Today was a touching eyelash day.

"oh no you're doing the eyelash thing whats up" Cameron announced in front of the whole table.

Everyone's heads turned and looked at me touching my eyelashes. I quickly caught myself and stopped accidentally ripping off my flash lashes and looked up at Cameron who still hadn't sat down. He snappily slammed his tray onto the table followed by perching onto his stool. 

"I have a maths test worth 40% of my end grade today and I didn't do any revision"  I sighed and dug my head into my elbows. 

Emma rolled her eyes and laughed "Ava you're the only person i know that is worried about how much they revise honestly revision is for the weak" 

Revision isn't for the weak i reassured myself, I wasn't naturally gifted at maths and could do without knowing what the  Major Axis of a Hyperbola  was and I still do not know what It is. Maths could suck my dick and I hoped it gagged on it.

Being In an exam hall never really phased me, You sit down In your assigned seat and do a test for and hour or so but this test? OOOOWH fuck me sideways did I want it to end. I sat in my seat, column E seat number 44356 candidate number 09365, and began to sweat.Not actual sweat pretend imagery sweat as in it feels like Im sweating but there's no actual sweat coming from my body.Crazy I know. 

The bell for the end of the test buzzes and we get let out row by row.I watch all my friends leave their spots as I am still stuck to this chair,God I want nothing more but to be out of this chair. My row gets to leave and I basically sprint to the door and catch all my friends standing in a huddle. 

"That test was so shit,I 100% got a U" Nash said and laughed, I am very different to the people hang out with and Im not really sure why they like me; for example my friends don't really care about their grades and they don't really put in any effort to get a good grade on the other hand I take pride in my work and I try so hard to succeed. 

"Its fine Im going to get rich off of Vine and Youtube" Cameron says proudly, I role my eyes to this because Cameron has no backup plan and as much as I would love to see him grow and sprout into a internet sensation Its probably never going to happen. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyy guys <3

sorry that took so long its like 1am and Ive started writing aha 

this is a short ass chapter one but i wanted to get this chapter out as soon as possible so my readers could read something :)

Chapter 2 is going to be longer and is being written as you read this LOVE yall