Chapter dos

A/n srry for dat chapter juan 💀
(Y/n pov)Sooo you meet up with phil and go to danisnotonfire 's home and ur wer actually nervous like wattttttttt u dont need to be nervous he is hot case closed duh but you knocked the door and saw a pair of hot brown eyes and you literally like LITERALLY just said " h-h-hi i-im y-y/n" " oh nice to meet you y/n im - " dan i know like i dont know yor name cuz I stalk you like hehe i know it by phil 😅" and wow u think to ur self then u just could not help urself cant you huh ? Well u just suddenly run to the bathroom and cry cuz you just embarrassed urself like infront of the very hot guy u stalked and someone knocks on the door and says " are u okay ?" And u say " y-yeah im fine u can just go" ok... Dan says and says well u don't sound u r so please get out i want to see the beautiful face i saw earlier " and just u suddenly just became cofident and face him but like the normal u u trip and fall into dan's arms and brush like crazy and u guys just forget about it and got to know each other and watched animu :3 so then u and phil go back to ur house he says " i know u like him" and u say " pfft u -u sure " " like he would want this potato" and phil says" ok watever u say "
And u return home and say " bye pil" and just get inside and sleep
A/n hey guys srry if its tooo short I promise i will make it sooo long so goodbye for now and see u next update bye!!!!!