Flashback

Priyanka practices to tell about the oberoi's 50th anniversary and her dadaji's birthday.
Dadi asks why she can't speak infront of the press.
Priyanka: I fall nervous for everything,and later have to take medicines.
Dadi: we all have weaknesses, so god made us in pairs. When I met your dadaji at first, both of us were flying kites and we both tangled our kites. The very next day he followed me till my house gate and I told him my dad was angry types, think the gate as a danger sign. The next day he came inside the gate, and said "I am Ishqbaaz."
Priyanka kisses Dadi and asks what happened after that.
Dadi says love teaches life, but both partners should be equal, I wish you and your brothers also get a life partner too.
Priyanka then hugs Dadi and asks whether she make dadaji's favourite sweet and also make video diary for him.
Dadi: it's almost 30years now that he left us.
Dadi records a diary and tells about her eldest son,Tej is the richest man in the country, but "you said one who has just money is the poorest."
Tej Singh Oberoi enters the scenario with many guards.
Manager: good you came before minister arrive.
Tej: ministers wait for the king, king never waits for the ministers.
Dadi tells about her younger son, Shakti who believes in dharam and karam. He does charity and greets the pandit and the pandit blesses him.
Shakti: I have much money, pray for my family's peace, I am running away since years.
Tej comes there and pandit goes from there. He asks shakti to forget it, that matter now.
Shakti: we can forget it, but not those who have gone through all that.
They stand facing other side.
Dadi then tells both her bahus are also too much, they went to get flowers for the aarti.
Pinky pours water on herself and says, "Mummyji is too much to send me to get lotus." She asks her maid to get the flowers from the water.
Jhanvi walks there in a bad state drinking wine and says, "bravo pinky, such drama in getting the flowers."
Pinky: check yourself first. You are drinking on the maha Aarthi day.
And both of them have an argument.
Dadi says when bad happens in life, there is always something good too. She then tells about their grandsons. "You would have told me to directly have grandchildren, than sons." And so starts with her eldest grandson, Shivaay.