Your Mine (Jerome) part 2

The next morning I woke up and wiped the crust from my eyes. I looked at the clock next to me and saw that it was 10:46 AM. And next to the clock was a letter.

Dear Daisy,

When you finally wake up I want you to shower and dress in the clothes I picked out sitting on top of the nightstand. When you are done wait until I come with further instructions.

Love,
Jerome

Ps. Don't forget to smile.

I frowned at his letter and went to look at the clothes he picked out for me. He picked out a very revealing lace black dress, small underwear, a strapless bra, and black heels. I walked into the bathroom and got into the shower. He had supplied the bathroom with soap and poofs. In the shower, I had noticed the huge purple bruises he left on my wrists from chaining me down. When I was done I brushed my teeth and put on the dress but not the shoes since I couldn't walk in them.

I sat down on the bed and waited for him to arrive. Kind of hoping he would never. But he did. The doors to the bedroom burst open and there stood Jerome with a huge smile on his face.

"I see you didn't put on the heels." he shook his head in disappointment.

"I tried to but I couldn't walk in them, "I said.

"Well put them on I want to see if you're really lying to me."

I grabbed the heels and slipped them on and when I tried to walk I twisted my ankle and almost fell. He laughed at me struggling and I looked down with tears in my eyes.

"Well it looks like you can't wear heels," he said and put a finger up to his chin as if he was thinking. "How about some flats."

"Can I wear a long dress?"I asked

"No. This dress is just perfect for the occasion."

"What's the occasion?"

"It's a welcoming party just for you, silly," he said and cackled.

"I don't wanna go."

His face darkened."This party has hard work and effort put into it so you will go."

"What if Greenwood tries to touch me?"

"That won't happen because I'll be there."

"Just let me go home. I won't tell anyone, plea-" he cut me off by backhanding me across the face hard making my lip bleed.

"You will stay here. Do you understand?" I nodded my head and he laughed.

"Go clean yourself up."

I scrambled to the bathroom in fear that he would hit me again. Once I was in there I wiped the blood off and put on a pair of boots. When I walked back out of the bathroom. He was still there.

"You have to stand up straight." he told me and pushed my shoulders back." So they can see how beautiful you are."

"I'm not beautiful."

"Of course you are." he said and grabbed me roughly by the chin." Theo has insisted that I bring you to properly meet everybody."

He grabs me roughly by my arm and drags me down the hall and into a huge room where everyone was just laying around. When Greenwood saw me he smiled devilishly making me cower in fear. Jerome noticed and pulled me closer to him.

"Daisy it's so good to see you again," Theo said and held out his arms and pulled me into a hug. It was kind of hard since he was so tall and I was so short. I looked down at the ground trying to avoid eye contact.