She's not the One

Magsimula sa umpisa

.

Hindi ko pa nakikita ang itsura niya dahil nakatalikod siya saakin...

.

"I will" -She answered in the question of the Priest

.

.

...And with that,i started to cry hard.

.

.

.

.

.

"Harry will you take this Woman to thy wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honour, and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live? "

.

.

.

"I will."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I have no energy to shout.Tila natuyo ang lalamunan ko at ni di ko man lang magawang pigilan ang kasal na dapat ay para saakin...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

---

"I,Harry, take you to be my wedded Wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better for worse, for richer for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death us do part, according to God's holy ordinance; and thereto I plight thee my troth-- "

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I can't stand it anymore...

.

I begun to run and worst,i look like a gay now...running while crying!? It makes me embarass.But I can't help it...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

I sat under the tree...

.

I have no idea of what will happen tomorrow...But I think this is the end of my day...

.

NO Janine?,my life is nothing.She is the one who loves me,I love the most and My world.Without her,my life is totally wreck.

.

.

.

.

.