//it started out with a kiss//

Start from the beginning

"Cool show, Noelle," Ross said sarcastically.

Noelle didn't catch on. "Aw, thanks. You guys did soooo good too. My man looked so fucking hot up there!"

Ugh. Noelle ran her fingers through George's hair and started planting sloppy kisses on his neck. He looked unenthused and stretched his neck in protest, pulling away from her. She seemed to get the hint and stopped, but remained glued to his body.

Matty rolled his eyes at them and took another hit, blowing smoke playfully into my face. I coughed at him and smacked his shoulder. His fingers laced with mine briefly before he pulled away, his gorgeous chocolate eyes settled on the coffee table.

"I'm out of tequila," he said, pointing out the obvious.

"Let's play spin the bottle," Tinsley offered.

No. Nope. Not even.

"OHHHH!" Noelle squealed. "I'm so down!"

George grimaced, but shrugged in awkward agreeance. Matty giggled and handed the bottle to Tinsley. Hann chugged his beer and shook his head, obviously unapproving of his sister's antics.

"I'll spin first," Tinsley yipped.

The empty bottle span erractically on the hardwood floor, eventually chosing Matty and Ross as the lucky two.

George wailed in laughter.

"Fuck no," Ross declined.

"Aw, mate! You've hurt my feelings," Matty pouted sarcastically. He got up from his seat and planted a big kiss on Ross' cheek anyways, and Ross pushed him off and cursed.

Tinsley erupted in laughter before spinning again. It landed on herself and George. George cleared his throat and Tinnie shrugged a shoulder and smiled sheepishly. George bent down his tall frame towards her, and pecked her lightly on the lips. She blushed and quickly reached for the bottle to spin again.

I didn't bother to guage Noelle's reaction as the bottled racketed on the hardwood floor. I gulped when I realized it landed on myself and Adam Hann. Adam bit his bottom lip nervously and looked at me uncomfortably.

"Kiss 'er, Adam!" Tinsley squealed.

Matty seemed amused. George seemed like had swallowed a nail.

"You don't have to if you don't wan--" Adam began.

I cut him off. "Rules are rules."

I was drunk. It was just for fun.

I got off the couch and bent down towards Adam, giving him an apologetic but friendly smile before I kissed him lightly. He kissed back a little, and it was sweet. No butterflies or wet panties, but an excellent kiss nonetheless. I had a feeling he wasn't giving his all, but could do a lot more. Were ridiculously good kissing skills a requirement of being in The 1975?!?

My cheeks blushed as I made my way back to the couch, and the next awkward kissing round went to Hann and Ross. The two men flipped each other off at the same time.

"Next," Ross said.

It was Matty and Tinnie.

"This is a stupid game," Ross complained.

Matty was all in. He loved games. He knelt down next to Tinsley and took her chin in his hand before kissing her softly. She was definitely drunk enough to kiss him back, and the kiss lasted a few seconds too long. Matty broke the kiss just in time before Ross exploded, finishing off his show by giving her a quick peck on the cheek.

"Not bad, Tinnie," he joked before spinning the bottle again.

The lucky pair was Noelle and Ross. Noelle shook her head sternly as crossed her legs, sitting next to George.

"No, I'm not playing," she said flatly.

"Thank God," Ross said. I wasn't sure if he intended to say that out loud or not, but he didn't look like he was going to apologize.

It landed on George and I. George did the typical George Daniel scoff/laugh, and I twiddled my hands nervously. Noelle glared at me.

George shifted his weight, resting his elbow on the back of the couch and moving his handsome face closer to mine. We had been here before, only last time we were alone. There were no third interested parties glaring at us. There were no friends watching. There were no drugs in our systems.

I tried to act casual, but it wasn't working. My hands were trembling, my knees were knocking together, I was biting my lip. George knew i was nervous.

"Ready?" he asked, his nose tickling mine. He knew I wanted him to kiss me, so he did.

Georgie's lips found mine in a feather-light touch. His lips were so soft. I opened my mouth slightly, and he took my top lip between his own before pulling away. I couldn't look at Matty. I couldn't look at George. I didn't care to look at Noelle.

George spun the bottle once more, and Adam and Tinsley were the next pair. Tinsley laughed and pecked her brother on the cheek as he sipped his beer.

I thought of bumming a smoke from someone to sober me up a little. I never had nights like this. My idea of a wild night was two, maybe three drinks at a nice bar with some friends. It was not sandwiched between two hot, tattooed bandmates, trying to keep my head from exploding.

Ross had the right idea. This game was ridiculous, and it was all a ploy for Tinnie to have an excuse to make out with Ross. Adam twirled the bottle around and spun it once more. It landed sideways, right at Matty's feet, the neck of the bottle turned towards my heels.

Of course.

As I looked up to see his face, Matty was already moving towards me. He pressed his mouth against mine, and my body was immediately lit afire my my infatuation with him. My lips tingled as I opened my mouth and he slipped his tongue against mine. He tasted like tequila, a sweet sharpness to his mouth. One of his hands went to the small of my back, the other touched the nape of my neck. I cocked my head back to break the kiss.

But Matty didn't stop.

His tongue moved in delicate waves against mine, and I kissed him back. I couldn't stop. I didn't want to stop. I knew I should stop, but my fingers laced through his messy curls, and I took his bottom lip between my teeth. Matty let out a tiny grunt and I felt myself become immediately wet. I wanted him. I needed him. I had no words to describe this magnetic, filthy yearning for him.

"Holy shit," Ross chuckled, bringing me back to reality.

I opened my eyes as Matty finished our make-out session with a tender kiss. He moved his hands off of me, but not his eyes. Those eyes, those smoldering chocolate brown eyes. A few locks of his hair had fallen out during our encounter, and he blew them from his face. He was this unobtainable combination of adorable and sexy.

"Are you guys done?" Tinsley asked, giggling.

Matty was still eyeing me, a smirk pulling up the corner of his mouth. He knew the answer to that, but understood he couldn't say it out loud.

"Get a fucking room," Noelle snapped.

Matty hadn't taken his eyes off me yet, and his head cocked toward his bedroom, an invitation I couldn't yet agree to.  At least not at this moment.

Tinsley was still giggling. Ross's eyes were the size of golf balls. Adam chugged his beer. Matty put his hand on my thigh. I moved it away.

"I'm going out for a smoke," George said.

I couldn't look at him, but the noises in the room told me he got up from the couch and slammed the front door behind him.