One

Y/N; Your name
Y/L/N; Your last name
B/F/N; Best friends name/nickname
Y/H; Your hair
Y/E/C;Your eye color
When you are given choices, they will be bolded. For example.
You order water/soda/juice/other. Feel free to comment your choice, this is an xreader after all!

You had a pretty normal life. You grew up with two parents, and a younger brother. You had a great life to put it short terms. You went on vacation every summer, had good friends and good grades, but most importantly you were taught the values of a human being and how you should treat and be treated. You involved these values when necessary. In this time of the story, you're 26. You work at local boutique. All though you may or may not like this job, you got paid well since only rich people would care to shop there. You lived in Brooklyn, New York but you grew up wherever you grew up :). You lived in an apartment with your best friend, B/F/N. She/He worked at a hipster café (or wherever your best friend would work). You both are hard-working people. To celebrate anything, you would go to your favorite restaurant. You are one to stick up for anyone and everyone without hesitation. One night, you come home on your birthday. Your best friend, mom, dad, and brother are all there. They surprise you. You all go to your favorite restaurant to celebrate. This is where the story begins.

 This is where the story begins