Awesome Music

A/N: Welcome to the first official chapter of SUNSHINE FALL MAGAZINE! (Cue clapping and confetti). Also, I know it isn't the first, but it's a Tuesday. I am so excited to announce that I came up with a HUGE list of ideas for this magazine which includes about twenty one different ideas! So when I'm in a pinch I already have a list of awesome things to write about! Also, now that I am used to writing and organizing a magazine this magazine should be evened out with the devotionals so were not just PILING on devotionals and no like side things. So, I really, really hope you like this!

Hey guys welcome back to Sunshine Magazine! Today I decided to list a ton of music I like. They are all pretty awesome to me and I thought you all may benefit from them! I really hope the youtube links show up okay! ENJOY! Don't be afraid to listen to a couple now and a couple later! I quoted some awesome parts I liked too next to the name and song. Also, I realize not everybody listens to contemporary Christian music and I respect that! :)

"Diamonds" by Hawk Nelson.... "He's making diamonds out of dust..."

"Priceless" by For King and Country... "Mirror, mirror, mirror on the wall telling those lies pointing out your flaws..."

"Thrive" by Casting Crowns."Like a tree planted by the water we never will run dry..."

"Losing" By Tenth Avenue North."I feel like the one loossssinnnggg...."

"Gold" by Britt Nichole."Your worth more than Gold."

"Words" by Hawk Nelson and Mercyme (I think)."They've made me feel like a criminal, they've made me feel set free."

If the links DIDN'T show up right on your phone/computer/tablet let me know in the comments and I'll try to send the links to you! God bless you!

Shout out question: Which were your favorites?

Shout outs: Next time shout out's start! <3

THESE PEOPLE NEED TO CHECK THIS CHAPTER OUT: peachyGracecheesecake087EMonr7radiant_puritymellissearevolutionary1GodGirl911scarecrowAbiGrace44, . Also, if this book is not in your library don't forget to add it! :)