Page 3

In my comments I got a suggestion from smokeynoir saying that I should write about Adrien having a dream and calling out marinette's name. I love that idea, thank you so much for the suggestion!

Adriens POV:

The school bell rang, signaling that the last class of the day was over. I got up from my seat and started to walk outside. As I did, I turned my attention towards a certain figure walking down the steps in front of me.
Marinette! I called out, realizing it was her. She jumped a little by the sound of her name being called, and turned to face me. I walked towards her, hoping to talk for a little before my limo arrived.
Hey Marinette! Is it okay if I wait here with you until my limo gets here?
She looked up at me nervously, fidgeting a little bit.
Oh. Yeah, of course!
I smiled at her and started up a conversation about our after school plans. We talked for about another twenty minutes, just enjoying each other's company. By this time, everyone else was already gone. It was just me and her, still waiting for my bodyguard to pick me up.
In the middle of our conversation, marinette abruptly stopped. She looked to be deep in thought, when a determined look settled on her face. I looked at her confused, wondering why she stopped our conversation out of no where.
With no warning, she grabbed my face and smashed her lips onto mine. My eyes widened by the sudden contact, but quickly shut as I kissed her back. I grabbed her waist pulling her closer as her hands made their way to my hair. I smiled into the kiss as my golden locks made contact with her hand.
After another few seconds or so, she pulled back and quickly looked at the ground. I felt disappointed when she pulled away, wanting the kiss to never end. As I recollected myself, I noticed she still hadn't looked up at me. My hand made its way to her chin, slowly lifting it so she was looking into my eyes. As our eyes met we scanned each other up and down, trying to make sense of what just happened between us.

Marinette, what does this mean?

Adrien I-

My eyes slowly started to open, as my body started to stir awake. I sat up, looking around the room confused.

Where the hell am I? Wasn't I just at school?

I turned my head to see marinette staring at me, her eyes wide and her cheeks a light pink. I looked at her confused, before quickly remembering my dream.
The vivid memory of her lips being smashed against mine played in my head. The feeling of her hands running through my hair as I grabbed her waist, pulling her close.
I immediately got nervous, trying to avoid looking at her lips.

Hey Marinette, Good morning!

Hi Adrien! She spoke, trying her hardest to not stutter. Before I got the chance to reply she sped walked out of the room, leaving me alone with my thoughts.

Marinettes POV:

Adrien had been asleep for a few hours now, so I went to go check on him. I slowly walked into my room, careful not to wake him if he was asleep. I crept over to the bed, seeing his eyes shut as he laid down. I nodded knowing he okay, and went to go back downstairs. As I reached for the hatch-

Marinette.

I froze. I could feel anxiety build up as my heart started to beat out of its chest. I could feel the heat run to my cheeks as my name came out of his mouth. I slowly turned around, expecting his eyes to meet mine, only for them to be closed. A confused look appeared on my face before quickly turning into realization. Had he been asleep?
I walked over to him and peered down. His chest was slowing rising up and down, a peaceful smile plastered on his face. His golden hair tangled from his nap, yet still falling perfectly on his face. I smiled as I continued to stare at him, studying all his features up and down. As I was looking at his flawless skin, I felt a hand brush against mine. I once again froze up, moving my head down to confirm what just happened. I saw half his hand on top of mine, his finger intertwined with my pinky as well. A shade of red appeared on my face as I backed away, careful not to wake him. I must of moved too much though, because I saw him stir around a bit before his eyes had finally opened.

Hey Marinette, good morning!

Hi Adrien! I answered, then sprung out of the room.

I quickly ran down stairs into the kitchen, holding onto the counter top. My heart was quickly beating as an idiotic smile stood on my face. I clutched my hand as the burning feeling of his touch lingered. I sighed deeply as I replayed the sound of my name being called, it sounding as sweet as honey.
I just couldn't take it, it was all too much. I let out a loud squeal, happily jumping around the kitchen. I felt ecstatic, and nothing was going to ruin it. This was officially the best day of my life.

Adriens POV:

Weird, I thought I heard screaming coming from the kitchen.