Introduction

Okay first let's go over some things.

(y/n) = Your Name
(l/n) = last name
(n/n) = nickname
(e/c) = eye color
(h/c) = hair color
(b/f/n) = best friend's name
(d/n) dad's name

(m/n) = mom's name

I may add more as the story continues.

Your Pov.

I sat up in my bed and stretched. We had just moved to Mission Creak, and I was going to go to Mission Creak High.I really didn't wanna move here but my dad needed work. I wouldn't know anyone there except for (b/f/n), because she moved here at the same time I did. I jumped out of bed and changed into my outfit.

After changing I went out and got myself some cereal and ate it as quickly as I could

After changing I went out and got myself some cereal and ate it as quickly as I could. My parents were down there with me.
"(y/n) do you want me to drive to school?" my dad asked. I shook my head.
"No thanks. I'll just walk. It's only a few blocks away. Besides, a little exercise can't hurt right?" I answered. He nodded.

"Alright just be careful, and don't talk to strangers, kay?" he said. I nodded and quickly finished my cereal, and put my bowl in the sink afterwards. I hugged my mom and my dad goodbye and walked out the door.

It was a really beautiful day outside. It wasn't extremely hot out, but it was the perfect temperature. I could here birds singing from every direction. Maybe living in California isn't so bad after all. I stopped at (b/f/n) house and knocked on the door. She opened it and hugged me.

"You ready for the first day at Mission Creak High?" she asked eagerly. I nodded.

"Yeah just slightly nervous. Just afraid that no one will like us. You know what always happens to the new kids at school. They get bullied," I said. She rolled her eyes.

"Oh we can just scar them off. We don't have girl power for nothing," (b/f/n) said. "C'mon, let's go," she said grabbing my. I laughed and we walked the rest of the way to school.

So that's the first chapter. What do you think? Don't worry, Chase'll be coming in soon.