𝟏𝟓. 𝐬𝐧𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐲 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐞

Začít od začátku

Scott walked into the classroom and immediately Stiles' face turned sour. Obviously he was still angry that the other night, Scott had chosen to protect Allison which had almost gotten his dad hurt.

"Still not taking to me?" My brother asked as he took a seat by the desk behind our best friend. He sighed when Stiles didn't answer him. "Can you at least tell me if your dad's okay?" Scott asked, referring to the fact that Sheriff Stilinski had seen Chris Argent kill the mountain lion that allegedly 'terrorized' the town.

"He means, is he okay after what happened there with almost getting hit?" I asked Stiles, making Scott's question a little more specific.

Stiles looked over at me with an annoyed look over his features, but I knew it wasn't directed towards me but towards my idiotic brother who just didn't understand that Stiles was currently mad at him, and kept going.

"What if I told you that I'm trying to figure this whole thing out?" Scott gave up on apologizing. "And that I went to Derek for help?"

Stiles sighed and dropped his pencil on his desk. "If I was talking to you, I'd say you're an idiot for trusting him. But obviously I'm not talking to you."

The belle rang loudly above us, meaning the lesson was now officially beginning. I leaned down and pulled out my books and a pen from my bag as I watched Stiles who looked like he was having an argument with himself inwardly.

Stiles spun around in his chair. "What'd he say?!" He asked curiously.

A grin took over Scott's features as his best friend finally spoke to him again. Why Stiles was so mad, I don't know, because his father didn't get hurt and he was fine. Something in me hoped that maybe, just maybe, he cared for me in a way beyond friendship and that's why he was pissed at Scott; because I was hit, but I think everyone knew that there was no way that that would ever happen.

I was happy that my brother and my crush were now on speaking terms again, but I was still so worried about everything else. The Alpha had once again proven to me that he could take my life anytime or the life of someone I cared about at any time of the day or night. Scott still didn't know about the Alpha and Derek, and since Stiles didn't know either, I'd prefer to keep it that way so that they wouldn't be worrying about me instead of what was really important; finding out who the Alpha was.

^^^^

Scott opened the door to the classroom and let me walk out first, a small smile on his face. Stiles was talking to him again and that meant the world to him, because Scott and Stiles always spoke and they never stayed mad at each for long.

"What? He wants you to tap into your animal side and get angry?" Stiles questioned what Derek had told Scott to do that day in the parking lot.

"Yeah,"

"Well, correct me if I'm wrong, but every time you do that, you try to kill someone and that someone's usually me or Yasmine." Stiles told him, shooting me a look that spelled 'I can't believe Scott's taking Derek's help'.

Scott sighed. "I know! That's what he means when he says he doesn't know if he can teach me."

"But you have to be able to control it," I told Scott and placed a hand on his arm.