Put it back on!

Kawaii~Chan's P.O.V.
So today Kawaii~Chan worked for half the day because of her Accident at the forest. She is still traumatized about it but Kawaii~Chan is a little sad that she didnt get to work for a long time today.

Aphmau~Senpai visited me here at Kawaii~Chan and Zane~Kun's dorm and when she went inside our dorm Aphmau~Senpai look at me with a weird face.

KC - Kawaii Chan
A - Aphmau

A - Sooooo..... KC hows it been living with Zane sometimes??? ( Looks at Kawaii~Chan with a smirk a suspective ( <-- is that even a word? Idek ) smirk )
KC - Wh-What does Aphmau~Senpai mean -*~*- ( <-- thats a blushy face )
A - You knowwwww like have you been doing anything special? OuO
KC - Well Kawaii~Chan and Zane~Kun watch the latest My little Horsie episodes every night :)
A - WHAT?!?!!!!!!
Then Aphmau's shock turned into anger
And she turned back so Kawaii~Chan couldnt see how angry she was
A - WH-WITH OUT ME???!!!!!!!!!!!!
KC - Is Aphmau~Senpai Ok?
A - Oh yes I AM VERY OK RIGHT NOW
KC - I need to use the comfort room right now Ill be right back :)
Aphmau knew she would go to the comfort room because she asked a fortune teller if she would and the fortune teller's name was Bananana, Bananana the fortune teller. While Kawaii~Chan was in the comfort room Aphmau quickly installed a CCTV camera a very hidden one which was on the ceiling ( If it is hard to install a CCTV camera then Aphmau just did it really REALLY quick ).
-So Kawaii~chan got back from the comfort room.-
KC - Sorry I took a little too long
A - No prob. * turns back * HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH MUAHEHEHEHAHHAHA
KC - What is Aphmau~Senpai Doing?
A - Oh nothing hehehehehheheheheh. So has there been any problems with Zane so far ?
KC - Well not really...
A - Oh I-
And before Aphmau finished her sentence Kawaii~Chan cut her of ( How rude )
KC - Except for this one thing....
A - What is it?
KC - I-I cant really tell Aphmau~Senpai.
A - Come on Kawaii~Chan you could trust me.
KC - Um.. Ok Fine but dont tell anyone
A - Deal!
KC - It isnt really a problem but.... Since theres just one bed Zane~Kun usually sleeps on the floor but sometimes I let him sleep beside me on the bed if your wondering how I carry and he is really heavy and when he does sleep beside me I just cant resist but take a photo of him...
A - WHAT KAWAII~CHAN YOU ARE CRAZY
Aphmau was hiding her MEGA FAN-GIRLING inside
ASH - ( In Aphmau's Head ) I wanted to ask her If I could see one of the photos she took but I thought that would be weird
( Actually I just couldnt find a Photo )
KC - I kn-know.... i just couldnt resist... I feel something diffrent when Im with Zane~Kun...
( I KNOW ITS CLICHÉ!!!! GET OVER IT! Anyways lets go back to the chapter )
A - HEHEEHEHEEHEHEH * cough * Im gonna go now -v-
KC - Oh um ok Bye Aphmau~Senpai!
A - Bye Kawaii~Chan
As Aphmau went out the dorm room she did just ONE more evil laugh
A - MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

*Time Skip to Zane's return to the dorm brought to you by TEMMIE FLAKES * Que Temmie Flakes theme song :) ( Its not really sponsored my temmie flakes, Just wanted to point that out )

After Zane got back to his and Kawaii~Chan's dorm, he took a bath but Kawaii~Chan was already sleeping. Then after Zane took a bath he planned to scare Kawaii~Chan by pulling her off the bed. When Zane Came out of the bath room he was only wearing a towel around lower body, then he scared Kawaii~Chan.

" BOUAHAHAHHHHHHHH * Pulls Kawaii~Chan of the bed * "

Then Kawaii chan fellof the bed but she fell on Zane. When Zane fell on to the floow his eyes were closed and when he opened them Kawaii~Chan was beside him covering her eyes shouting repeatedly " Ahh Zane~Kun put your towel back on! " Then Zane looked down and Blushed as Red as a Tomato and quickly put the towel back on " Its ok now! " Zane said with embarassment then when Kawaii~Chan took off her hands away from her face she was also as red as a Tomato " ZANE~KUN WHAT WAS THAT FOR " Kawaii~Chan yelled right away " I KNOW I REGRET DOING IT I WANTED TO DO IT JUST FOR FUN " then Kawaii~Chan marched back to the bed and covered heself with a blanket then Zane layed his sleeping bag on the floor and went of to sleep ( And he has clothes this time ).

And guess what That was all seen on the CCTV!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys Sorry that I Havent posted anything the past two days thats why I uploaded this on a Sunday ( Or Saturday where ever you live )

But hopefully you guys enjoyed this Chapter.