Chapter 1

Hey guys I'm back so yeah . Anyway vote, comment and any images and or videos I post along side my story belong to their retrospective owners as do the characters of the Twilight series and the Vampire Diaries series.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dominic's POV

I woke up to the sun shining through the curtains into my eyes and turned my head towards the alarm clock to my right on the bedside table with a groan."Urgh it is way too early" and it is its barely even 7 am. I turn to see Albert still sleeping on his side towards me using my left arm as a pillow and with a leg draped over my stomach, naked  and I noticed I am too. Then I remembered that we had a little fun yesterday after my meeting with the council.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWarningxxxWarningxxxxxWarningxxxxxxWarningxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sexual Content Ahead Please Read On At Your Own Risk

Still Dominic's Pov

Just out of the office building and a chauffeur was already waiting there for me with a standard black car." To the hotel, please" "Right away sir" he responded after getting in himself. In case your wondering the agency pays for all the services you need and it is very well off because of it only taking high profile missions and they take 30% from each agents cheque. Once we arrived at the hotel I told the chauffeur to take the rest of the weekend off and that I'd call him if I needed him for anything. First of all I headed over to my room and showered. After I was changed into some jeans, a red and black, unbuttoned checkered shirt with a white undershirt and styled my hair into a messily sexy hairstyle. After checking my appearance in the restroom mirror I left with Albert's hotel key card in hand. I arrived at his door and didn't bother to knock, just walked straight in. The first thing I see once I enter is an empty living room and I heard the shower so I just sat on soon to be messy bed.

I didn't have to wait long before the water stopped and Albert stepped out in only a towel, showing off his v-line. Once he finally noticed me he jumped causing his towel to go even lower and for my eyes to darken with lust and by the tent forming where his dick should be I could tell he noticed." Hey I didn't know you where here" he said huskily his thick accent turning me on even more "Well" I started standing up walking towards him making him back up into the wall" I figured I might as well come over now since I plan on breaking you throughout the whole night." I whispered into his ear licking and gently biting on his lobe before taking his lips hungrily into mine. He moaned and eagerly kissed back, I tugged his head back by his hair making him gasp and giving me the opportunity to plunge my tongue into his hot mouth deadest on tasting all of him. All while this is happening I'm rubbing his now at attention boner through his towel using it for friction which has him panting like a bitch in heat. I hurriedly pick him up and throw him onto the bed carelessly and that just makes him moan groan at the lost of attention to his mouth and member.

I get on top of him and lean towards his lips slowly breathing heavily " I'll be sure to 'thoroughly' show you who is the porcelain doll" before connecting our lips in a heated kiss drowning out his moan in my mouth biting his bottom lip before directing my lips down his neck quickly finding his soft spot. He's moaning wantonly as I bite suck and lick at that one spot for a while leaving a hickey which soon will not be the only one on his body. I head downwards and take his left nipple into his mouth swirling my tongue, chewing slightly and sucking leaving it sticking up by the time I switch to the right. I do the same to the right and Albert is now panting heavily begging "Please...please.....please, Do....Dominic, I...  I " " You what Albert I can't give you what you want unless you ask for it " I tease him enjoying this just as much as he is." Please, Dominic.....SUCK ME!!!" he screams once he feels my tongue tracing his v line and my hands touching his thighs so close to what he wants them on yet so far." See that wasn't so hard was it" and as he opens his mouth to respond with some sassy remark I take his whole 8 inch in and deepthroat him and he screams "Dominic!!! Fuck!" I bop my head bac and forth twirling my tongue all around his shaft as it comes out and put extra attention in his tip while slightly grazing it with my teeth until I feel as he is about to cum. I  take him out of my mouth and just continue to stroke him with my hands tightly on him yet slowly keeping him on the edge but let letting him off. He's a whimpering mess begging me to let him cum" please, please, please....I need to cum" he pleaded while thrusting his hips up into my hands trying to get some kind of friction. "no no no, none of that now. What's the magic password." I tutted at him "FUCK ME!!!!!" " Ahhh music to my ears, well since you put it that way as you wish." I continued to deepthraot him while also stroking him fast and hard just like how I'm going to fuck him. "urghhhhhh" he came so much and I swallowed everything while sticking a finger into his entrance thrusting slowly, by the time he came down from his high I already had three fingers scissoring him and he started to thrust down onto my fingers. "JUST TAKE ME DOMINIC, YOU'VE HAD YOUR FUN" I just chuckled and took off my clothes and positioned myself at his entrance and pistoled in stopping once I was sheathed fully inside his warm cavern letting him get used to my 11 inch dick. I started thrusting once Albert rolled his hips signaling he was okay and just  started fucking him hard and fast. I definitely showed him was the porcelain doll then and various times that night.

ENDING OF MATURE SCENE CONTINUE ON

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxWARNINGxxxxxWARNINGxxxxxxxWARNINGxxxxxxWARNINGxxxxxxxxxx

'He, he, he, he, well we definitely had our fun' i thought looking down at Albert. I got up and got dressed and headed to the kitchen. I was looking through the cupboards and saw everything I needed for blueberry pancakes eggs and sausages with some orange juice or milk. After I was done making breakfast I heard my cellphone ringing and walked to where I threw it on the couch yesterday and answered without looking at who it was." Hello Rene" I said already feeling a headache coming "Dom...how did you know it was me and not someone else?" she asked confirming it was her which I already knew" You are the only person who has this number and would even considered to call me at this unholy hour." she chuckles nervously " Oh yeah I forgot the time difference, sorry anyway I was just calling because you know I got remarried" " I would think so I bought you such an expensive gift and I hope you haven't gotten married again without me knowing" I said sourly now don't take me wrong I quite like her newly made husband even though I can't for the life of me remember his name. "No , no its the same guy well your sister thinks she needs to give us space and has decided to move in with your father and I was wondering if since she is such a clutz, if you could, oh I don't know.....maybe go over there too and you know look after her." she explained hurriedly." Sigh, I guess I could though I know Charlie's house isn't all too big so I'll buy my own house as to not cuddle him with teenagers so would you tell him for me" I stated " Oh sweetie I'm sure he wouldn't mind but if you insist I'll tell him for you, thanks so much dear your sister will be so excited bye." "By....e" she hung up before I can get a full word out .

Albert came out of the bedroom freshly showered and dressed and sat down in front of my and started to eat. "So what are you goin to do during your vacation?" he asked me while we washed the dishes " I'm moving over to my dad's hometown to watch over my kid sister my mom just called to ask me to, its at Forks, Virginia so I'll have to start looking for a house to buy since I don't want my dad  to feel as though he cant do anything in his own home anymore, you know with to teenagers and all." " Oh well you would never guess that I actually own a house over you know I wouldn't mind going with you if you want since the council gave me a vacation too." "Hmm yeah I like the idea, but are you sure you want to waste your vacation there I mean it isn't the most entertaining town in the world." I asked not wanting him too feel as if he has to go just because we are friends. " Yeah dude it's cool, besides" he says moving behind me wrapping his arms around me "Its a house in the middle of nowhere, imagine everything we could do there." he states into my ear seductively " Hmm I guess we'll just have to find out once we get there." with that I left him there pouting heading towards the door shouting at him to start packing cause we leave tomorrow before closing the door and heading towards my room planning on doing the same.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks to whoever has read this story, this is my first story so any ideas or criticism is accepted and will be taken into account. Sorry for the kinda short chapter I'll try harder at making them longer .So please VOTE COMMENT.