let it go.

I've been holding on for so long, no matter how much i want to let go, but i just can't loose you, Cuz your the only thing i know. But the past is the past. I need to move on. I need to realize your not the one. I need to spread my wings and fly away. I need to let you go.
You've walked away, you've said goodbye, you've said you don't want me in your life. And i know your no good for me because you blinded me and i couldn't see that all you've ever done is control me. But the past is the past. I need to move on. I need to realize your not the one. I need to spread my wings and fly away. I need to let go.
You've knocked on my door saying baby please, you've got down to beg on your knees, but you just don't under stand your not the one for me.
Because the past is the past. I'm moving on. I know that your not the one for me, I'm spreading my wings and flying away. I'm letting go. I've been holding on but your no good for me, your just not the one for me. The past is the past. I'm moving on because i know your not the one. I'm spreading my wings and flying away. Im letting go.
-------------------authors note----------------------
I am very into reading and writing in my life. This was supposed to be a song but i sunny know.....i stared writing and suddenly this apeared. As Selena Gomez would say"the heart wants what it wants" the picture at the top is just the ordinal copy if the writing.