IX. House of Sibuna/House of Joy

Начните с самого начала

Mara nodded and sunk back into Joy's bed once again. There was no point in intervening now.

"Joy, please, just hand them over."

"No, Jerome. You may not be loyal to Tejdaw, but I am."

"This is ridiculous!" Eddie laughed "I'm done arguing back and forth with all of you. Just hand over the necklace and the ring."

"No! I'm not being excluded again! Especially now that I'm seriously important."

"What's this really about, Joy?" Nina asked, moving closer towards them.

"I've always been left out. Always! For once, I actually feel valuable. For once, I feel like . . ."

"Like what?" Patricia asked.

"Like her!" Joy pointed at Nina.

"Joy, this isn't about feeling important, this is about finishing the Game of the Gods." Nina sighed "There's only one way that'll happen."

"How?" Joy asked curiously.

"If we combine Tedjaw and Sibuna 2.0 into an ultra Sibuna." Nina smiled "The Chosen One and the Osirian side by side."

"Sounds like a plan." Joy smiled.

~ § § § § § ~

Alfie, Mick, and KT sat downstairs playing a game of cards until they heard a noise come from the stairwell.

"What was that?" Mick exclaimed.

"Sounds like someone fell and hit the floor." KT bit her lip.

"Hard." added Alfie.

Nina, Joy, Patricia, and Jerome appeared in the living room and blushed towards the others.

"We have something to tell you . . ." Nina blushed harder.

"Out with it then, Nina!" Mick nodded.

"Okay . . . Surprise!"

Nina and the others jumped away from where they once stood and revealed a shy Mara.

"Mara!" KT's eyes lit up.

"How did she get here?" Alfie grumbled.

"She flew in last night. Joy let her crash in her room." Patricia smiled.

"Totally." Mara shrugged.

Mick stood starring at Mara in an awestruck manner. He'd forgotten how beautiful she was, how nicely her dark and luxurious her hair flowed. Now, her hair'd grown longer since he last saw her back in Anubis House. Before he could continue starring at her, KT walked in front of him and grinned.

"See you later!" KT smiled and hurried upstairs with everyone else leaving Mara and Mick alone.

"Where are they going?" Mick wondered.

"Didn't you listen? Joy asked for them and they hurried back upstairs." Mara rolled her eyes "They get annoying sometimes."