blame game

***2 days later***
Rose pov

"Spair change??" I asked shaking a cup. "Tramp" I heard someone mutter, as my jaw clenched. I was lost in thought when someone tapped my sholder. "My names Kenny, in from social surfaces, you need to come with me.

Ryan pov

"That's a great drawing" I told Chloe. "Thanks" she replyed as I sat down next to her. We hadn't talked much since she got here. "So how's your care home?" I asked. "Great. I've got a lot if friends, I'm realy happy there" she told me. "Not that I don't mis-"I get it" i replyed. "I do miss you. And its great you replying to the letters and arranging to see me" she awnserd. "Your my little sister. I love you" I said simply. "I realy miss you and...how things were before"she awnserd. "I don't realy think about it. We're together now" i told her honestly as she smiled.

Rose pov
I tryed running. 5 times. But I was now in the back of the social workers car. I hadn't told him anything. "We're here" he told me as I sighed grabbing the rucksack from by my feet. I then went and got the shopping bags from the new cloths I had. Before i had got the new clothes I had only had one pair of sapir set of clothe and next to nothing else appart from my laptop and what I was looking into but no one had looked in my bag. I woukdnt let them. But it was all safe anyway.

I slowly walked up to the house as kenny nocked on the door. "Ar, you must be rose. I'm may-lie, the co-careworker here" she explained as I nodded shaking her hand and walking in. "Mike this is rose" she said showing me to a office where a older looking nan was. "O hi rose. I'm Mike the head care worker. I'll introduce you to the kids and then you me maylie and Kenny can have a nice chant in the office ?" He said and i nodded.

Once I had been introduced to everyone and had the meeting, wich i hardy said anything, I was shown to my room and told to unpack and get ready for lunch in an houer.

As i looked round my room it felt so long since I had been in a propped house. Realsticaly it had only been 2 days but it felt like longer.

I stated unpacking till lunch was called and i made my way downstairs. Just as I did the door went. "I'll get it" i called opening It up. "Hi I'm Carla, Ryans mum, can I come in?" She asked."Corse" I awnserd happily letting her in. They would be so happpy. I know I would be.

Ryan pov

We had just been called for lunch and me and chloe were the last out the iving room as we went out I heard a voice I wish I hadn't. "Ryan Chloe,?" she called as I turned round. "Mum" Chloe mutterd. "MIKE" Harry called. "Who let her in?" I said shapely as everyone started comeing in to see the what the noise was about . "Ryan" Chloe mutterd. "Me" rose mutated as Mike came.