"It's not so bad is it"

"I guess"

He reaches under the table and rubs my knee because he knows I'm nervous.

"Hey it's going to be ok"

I nod and the waiter comes over

"Hello I'll be your waiter tonight what would you like to drink"

"We'll both have a water"

He answers for me and him because he knows I'll be to nervous to talk.

My foot is taping in the ground and Jace puts his on my mine and looks at the menu.

The waiter comes back and I just order the pasta and so does Jace.

As we eat we talk about life.

"So when do you start filming again"

"Sometime after my birthday"

After we finish the we pay then leave.

When we get into the car Jace says

"That wasn't so bad"

"Ya, thanks for ordering for me"

"Anytime babe"

We drive back to his house. We walking in and no one is home.

"Mom Dad"

"We'll no ones home"

He comes up to me and wraps his arms around me. I put my around his neck.

"So..."

His hands go to my butt and gropes it. I gasp

"Can I get some of that now"

"I don't know can you"

I pull away from him and walk to his room. He follows after me and I decided I'm going to tease him. I take my shoes off and sit in his bed. He hops on it and grabs me and pulls me on top of him.

He kisses me and takes my jacket off. I pull away from him and grind on him. He moans and grabs my hips.

I continue to grind on him. And his breathing gets heavier. I get off of him and turn on netflixs. We watch '6 Years' and I the beginning there is moaning and stuff so I grab him through his pants and now he's hard.

"Shit Madi"

I smile. And palm him while watching the movie.

It's about half way through and I unbutton his pants and unzip them and pull them off. I get on top of him and grind on him.

"Oh fu-uck" he moans

His hands go to my top and he pulls his off. Then flips us over and kisses my neck.

He pulls of his shirt and I flip us over again. I pull off his boxers and start giving him a hand job.