Chapter 2- Old Friend

Ashoka saw who spoke to her. It was...

"Lux? Wh- what are you doing here?" She asked a bit surprised and smiled a little.

He smiled back a bit calmly. "I came outside to get some fresh air, then, I saw you and came to say hello. What are you doing here?" He asked calmly smiling a bit.

Ashoka's expression went from happy, to a pained, sad expression.

Lux immediately started to regret what he just asked, "Oh sorry... I didn't mean to..."

Ashoka stopped him before he could speak again, "No. It's ok." She took a deep breath, then she explained what had happened. She explained as much as she could with the important things. When she was done, Lux nodded, he was paying attention the whole time she spoke, completely listening.

He finally spoke up after a few minutes of silence. "I'm sorry." He gently held her hand in his. He truly was sorry. He didn't say it because he had to, he said it because he meant it.

Ashoka looked at him, now with a calm expression once more. A small smile formed on her lips as she looked at him.

Lux smiled a small smile as well as he looked at Ashoka. It made him happy that she was happy. He looked into her beautiful eyes and continued to smile.

Ashoka smiled back as the two were both lost in their thoughts.