Harry nodded.

"We've overheard them talking about the Dementor attack. You must tell us everything."

"Let the man breathe Hermione," Ron said.

"And this Hearing at the Ministry, it's just outrageous!" Hermione continued despite Ron's attempt to slow her down, "I've looked it up, the simply can't expel you! It's completely unfair"

"Yeah. There's a lot of that going around at the moment," Harry said walking up to me and giving me a hug. He understood I was still mourning Cedric and I was grateful for him.

We pulled apart and he asked, "So what is this place?"

"It's Headquarters," I replied, "of the Order of the Phoenix."

"It's a secret society. Dumbledore formed it back when they fought You-Know-Who," explained Hermione.

"Couldn't have put any of this in a letter, I suppose? I've gone all summer without a scrap of news," Harry replied pissed off.

"You have to understand Harry. We wanted to write, we really did only-" I was cut off.

"Only what?"

"Only Dumbledore made us swear not to tell you anything." Hermione finished.

"Dumbledore said that?" Harry asked, hurt. "B-but why would he keep me in the dark? Maybe I could help. After all, I-I'm the one who saw Voldemort's return, I'm the one who fought him. I'm the one who saw Cedric Diggory... " He looked over at me. I bit my lip and clenched my fists, looking away. "get killed."

Suddenly, Fred and George apparated into the room with a loud *CRACK!*

"Harry," George said.

"Thought we heard your dulcet tones.." Fred said after his twin. (A/N: He says something else but he says it too fast and I'm American so I can't understand his accent that well)

"Don't bottle it up though mate. Let it out." George said sitting down on the bed with Fred.

"Anyway if you're all done shouting,"

"Do you want to hear something a little more interesting?"

"Sorry?" I asked. "What do you boys mean?"

The Fred held up extendable ears.

I nodded approvingly taking one in my hands. "Smart. Let's go try them out."

Together we all walked out onto the balcony of the stairs. Leaning over Fred let the ear slowly drop. Soon we could hear voices.

"If anyone has the right to know it's Harry." A voice said though it was partially muffled. "If it wasn't for Harry we wouldn't even known Voldemort was back. He's not a child Molly."

"Well he's not an adult either! He's not James, Sirius!" Mrs.Weasley defended

"He's not your son." Sirius pointed out.

"He's as good as. Who else has he got?" She chided.

Ginny walked out from her bedroom and joined us.

"Hey Ginny." Harry greeted.

"He's got me." Sirius insisted.

"How touchingly paternal Black. Perhaps Potter will grow up to be a felon just like his godfather." A deep voice said.

"Now, you stay out of this, Snivellus."

"Snape's part of the Order?" Harry asked

"Git." Ron said.