All of a sudden we all noticed Hermione's cat at the bottom of the stairs. We all broke into furious whispers.

"Get off it!"

"Quick."

"Get it up."

"Crookshanks."

"Stop it."

"Get off, you bloody cat."

"Crookshanks. Leave it alone."

"Get it up."

With a yank, Crookshanks pulled the ear right off the string.

"Hermione, I hate your cat." One of the twins inquired.

"Bad Crookshanks." Hermione yelled in a whisper.

The meeting soon ended and we all headed down for breakfast.

"Well, we'll be eating down in the kitchen." Mrs. Weasley announced.

*CRACK!* Fred and George apparated behind their mother making her scream in both freight and annoyance.

"Just because you're allowed to use magic now does not mean you have to whip your wands out for everything!"

"Hi, Mum." Ginny said as she passed Mrs. Weasley

"You hungry, Harry?" Mrs. Weasley asked.

"You sure you're all right, Harry? Gave us quite a turn." Mr. Weasley said wrapping an arm around his wife.

"Harry Potter." A voice from behind them said. Mr. and Mrs. Weasley parted to show Sirius behind them

"Sirius." Harry said with a wide grin before rushing into his godfather's arms.

" Harry said with a wide grin before rushing into his godfather's arms

I tilted my head a little and smiled slightly. Sirius was the paternal love that Harry was missing from his life. They broke apart and walked to the kitchen with Sirius' arm around Harry's shoulder. Hermione and I walked behind them. I sat down at the table next to my father and Harry with Tonks across from me who was transforming into different animal faces being that she was a metamorphmagus.

 I sat down at the table next to my father and Harry with Tonks across from me who was transforming into different animal faces being that she was a metamorphmagus