(2)

The final notes of Halsey's I Walk The Line  rang through my head as I closed the back cover of Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. One hour of the flight down, only about six to go. And it was not helping that Harry Ashby kept on stretching in his seat, and his shirt kept sliding up revealing what looked to be abs. Damn. It took so much self control to not stare and stare and stare. And then he kept looking at me, as I just ignored him. 

I got my backpack back out from under the seat in front of me, and yet again pulled out my jacket and smaller purse in order to get to my books. Rummaging my hand around in my bag, I grabbed a copy of Made You Up by Francesca Zappia. 

"How did you already finish that book?" Harry asked, poking me in the arm.

I turn and glare at him and pull my head phones out as Life of the Party by Shawn Mendes started playing. 

"Yes, I did, I'm a quick reader."  I snap, turning my attention back to my book. 

"Hey Rebecca," Harry said again, "How old are you?"

"17." I sigh, turning to face him again. His hair looked so good, I wanted to run my fingers through it. "I'll give you a deal. Since you seem to be asking me so many questions, every hour, on the hour, you have five minutes to ask me questions."

"Deal. So I have a total of 30 minutes to ask you questions and talk to you. Sounds good." He said grinning at me. "And I bet you're banking on the fact that I'm going to fall asleep on the overnight flight. But I'm not going to..." He teased me.

"Oh joy." I said, my voice laced with sarcasm, as I turned back to my book. 

"Hey Rebecca, I still have four minutes to talk to you." 

"Ok, ask away." I sighed, closing my book and turning on the stopwatch app on my phone. 

"Where do you live?"

"Wow, stalker much?" 

"Seriously."

"Outskirts of Boston. And you?"

"In the city." He said, smiling. "Okay, what's your favorite color?"

"Lavender. Yours?"

"Light green." 

"Times up Harry, let me read my book." I said, smiling a little as I turned to my book.

"Hey Rebecca?"

"Yeah?" I said, turning towards him almost too quickly. 

He smiled when he saw how quickly I turned, causing me to blush ever so slightly. Damn. 

"I'm 17 by the way." 

"Okay..." I said, turning back to my book. Damn, I think he already has me ensnared in his web of attractiveness and questions. I'm screwed. And it's only an hour through the flight. 

A/n: Heeyyyyyyyyyyyy I hope you liked this chapter! I know it's sorta short, but I wanted mainly to show how Rebecca was slowly warming up to him. Harry seems to like her off the bat...? EEEEEEEEEE I hope you liked it, let me know by voting, because it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. Ok, bye for nowwwwwwwww!!!