Robert Lane's house wasn't there, not anymore anyway. There was a path going up which you could tell would've ended at the front door. However where the house should be, there was just a pile of rubble. The house had burnt down with everything and everyone in it.

"No, this cant be..." I trailed off. "I thought we found out all the information on him?"

"Actually we just found his name, what he was to do with Peter and where he lived. Nothing more" Zayn announced and I sighed.

"Lets just go home then, we'll find out the next name and go there today instead" I announced and Louis put the car into drive, moving towards Anne's house.

I hated that lately the majority of the people we needed information off were dead. I needed something to roll with. Especially as Rebecca Hills didn't give that much information. Peter could be getting closer and right now I didn't know much about him to get ahead of him. Luckily I hadn't had another message from him, so far he doesn't know were William or I are.

************

"Lets get the computer up and get information on the next person, and lets try and include if their alive or not" I said with a roll of my eyes.

When we came into thee house I noticed how quiet it was. I thought Harry was home, though he could be asleep.

I sat down at the island in the kitchen where the computer was and hadn't moved since we started this mission. I opened the laptop and the screen lit up with pages that were opened from the last person on it, as they hadn't closed them down. I looked at all the pages that were opened and saw they were information about Robert Lane and how he died when his house burnt down when he was asleep. Someone had found out more information about him, yet let us go to his house anyway.

"Who was on the computer last?" I asked curiously, looking at the boys who stood the other side of the island from me.

"I don't know.." Zayn said.

"Harry I think, I saw him on it last night" Niall announced, making me look up at him sharply.

"Are you sure?" I asked and he nodded.

Why would Harry keep this from us? Does he not want us to find his uncle quicker? Does he not want to keep me or William, his son, safe?

"Why?" Louis asked.

I didnt reply to him, instead I just turned the computer round so it faced them. We stayed quiet as they read and looked at all the pages that were open about Robert Lane.

"He found out all the information on him. How he died, why and when." Zayn confirmed for everyone.

"Why didnt he tell us?" Louis asked confused with almost a hint of hurt in his eyes. "I was talking with him this morning, why wouldn't he tell me."

"That's why he didnt come today" Niall said making everyone nod.

"I'll go get him." Louis said, making his way upstairs but I somehow already knew that when Louis got to Harry's room he wouldn't be there. It was far to quiet for him to be in.

We waited in quiet for a couple of minute before Louis' footsteps could be heard coming back in the kitchen.

"His not here" Louis confirmed my thoughts.

"Where could he be?" Liam asked.

"I don't know but we're going to wait until he gets home to ask him about this. We need to work as a team and right now he isn't" I announced and they all just nodded before walking off to the living room to wait.

We didnt know how long he was going to be but I needed answers to why his not working with us right now.

______________________________________

I KNOW ITS A SHIT CHAPTER BECAUSE I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT TO WRITE AND IM SORRY BUT I WILL BE DOING ANOTHER CHAPTER TONIGHT SO TWO UPDATES TONIGHT FOR YOU :)

I PROMISE YOU THIS STORY WILL GET BETTER

LOVE YOU ALL

VOTE

AND

COMMENT